Sergeiaug45

Jul 30, 2018
To me, the possibility of a harem ties to the actual power an archon actually is. If the MC wields god-like power or even powers far greater than the gods, I can't see why he cannot have more than one lovers for him

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
cuz then they don't get bored, actually cuz they don't want to share or choose.
personally is because I want orgies. I'm a fan of seeing multiple girls in sex scenes with 1 guy, and "harem" is the easiest way to get those scenes without sharing.

But I'm an advocate for dev sticking to their vision of the story. So I'm fine with no harem for the game, if the dev didn't plan it.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Maybe then you should look for Harem tags and play titles like Sisterly Lust (Harem and Incest) for example and many more ... not every game needs Harem.
I edited my comment, I'm a fan of the game. I don't believe a game should change for my tastes. As I already even said in my comment before, but I simply added why I enjoy "harem" type games.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe then you should look for Harem tags and play titles like Sisterly Lust (Harem and Incest) for example and many more ... not every game needs Harem.
I agree with you, however the setup of this game where the MC has to find priestesses to follow him felt like a harem was going to happen. Usually I am not a fan of harem games, but I thought this game had a natural set up for one (becoming a godlike being) so I can understand the frustration that some people might feel.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I agree with you, however the setup of this game where the MC has to find priestesses to follow him felt like a harem was going to happen. Usually I am not a fan of harem games, but I thought this game had a natural set up for one (becoming a godlike being) so I can understand the frustration that some people might feel.
Oh great, HERE you want a harem? :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh great, HERE you want a harem? :love:
Never said that, just said that I could see why it made sense. Sorry, I'm posting pre-coffee (I like to live dangerously) so not sure I properly conveyed that. Regardless, I am still not a fan of harems just think the way this was setup it made more sense than in any other harem game I've seen.

Reactions: User1230

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Never said that, just said that I could see why it made sense. Sorry, I'm posting pre-coffee (I like to live dangerously) so not sure I properly conveyed that. Regardless, I am still not a fan of harems just think the way this was setup it made more sense than in any other harem game I've seen.
I know, i just like ribbing you to get a reaction ;)

And NEVER post pre-coffee, you know better than that.........payed that price a couple of times my self ;)

D

Deleted member 1371216

I'm out of the loop from the game and the discussion here but I though story was going towards an harem setting, at least optionally.

Sergeiaug45

Jul 30, 2018
It just seems weird to me that a god (or archon), even perhaps the most powerful entity in the world would engage in a exclusive relationship without any side flings. I know not every god is Zeus, but still...
(Maybe I misunderstood how much power an archon wields, maybe I have read too many Greek myths, but who knows)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It just seems weird to me that a god (or archon), even perhaps the most powerful entity in the world would engage in a exclusive relationship without any side flings. I know not every god is Zeus, but still...
(Maybe I misunderstood how much power an archon wields, maybe I have read too many Greek myths, but who knows)
well, since this is Kyois story and not following any earth myths by the books, saying it doesn't makes sense regarding our myths doesn't really makes sense...

just realized I sounded high when i wrote that but i hope you understood what i meant :)

Last edited:

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
Nope, no harem. Kyois posted a while back why he didn't think it would work (with individual reason for each of the girls, it sounded very thought out :) ).
But the game was already going towards harem. The mc was running around town and marking girls for his harem just like the succubus. The mc mark the succubus in fron of her father and said she is mine. And also mc says all the time that the goddess is his too. In conversation with goddess. And also when alvara died there was 2 option one for guardian another is for she is mine. And in Vanessa's case she was already his. How many times did the game show us the sign of a harem? So we can at least hope that the dev listen to our request and add one more path. Cause there are already multiple endings happening he can add 1 more ending to that and that ending would be the harem ending. Where the mc is the ARCHON. A Being powerful as gods but he'll have 1 girls? Lol :"(

Just sharing my thoughts :')

Zivairs we all know that you already told us There won't be any harem and also explain to us why.
But as you can see there is lot of people/players that are already thoughts the game was going towards harem.
There wsd lot of sign like that.
So i thought may be asking one more time won’t hurt.
Please give harem route some thaught again.

Lots of player want that. You can check the comment box.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes