v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Greetings coRex82, to compliment cxx information. I will try to not spoil anything, the christmas special interjects the story when you get this dialogue "What you serve him too? He is not a werewolf...stupid beast."

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I was sure that this was heading to harem( Soteria said that the more priestesses the better ) well, optional one at least or partial one like all of LI may not be into it, one or two would object or leave. Now learning that only one LI at the end is kind of disappointing cause it breaks my heart to reject all those beautiful damsel.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I was sure that this was heading to harem( Soteria said that the more priestesses the better ) well, optional one at least or partial one like all of LI may not be into it, one or two would object or leave. Now learning that only one LI at the end is kind of disappointing cause it breaks my heart to reject all those beautiful damsel.
The number of priestesses has nothing to do whether this game has a harem or not. They are not there to be fucked ;)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The number of priestesses has nothing to do whether this game has a harem or not. They are not there to be fucked ;)
Don't go breaking my heart :cry:. In my imaginary world it will be like the ancient Egyptian harem, where there was a royal wife and below her was the funny business. hahhahahahaha :LOL:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
to protect us from the Void of course........duh
Definition of priestess
1: a woman authorized to perform the sacred rites of a religion

Now we have not been told what dose rites entail. Lets just hope it has something to do with the MC's sacred relic. ;)

Being serious now, I believe it has been told that they just act as anchor by virtue of just existing (they do not have to do jack shit), correct me if I am mistaken.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Definition of priestess
1: a woman authorized to perform the sacred rites of a religion

Now we have not been told what dose rites entail. Lets just hope it has something to do with the MC's sacred relic. ;)

Being serious now, I believe it has been told that they just act as anchor by virtue of just existing (they do not have to do jack shit), correct me if I am mistaken.
I can't say for sure, but I think the emotional connection is at least helping, if not outright the basis of the anchor

Reactions: v1900
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes