Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
The Story is complete in my head and in summary form. I just need to tie loose ends and make it make sense. Having said that, when I do Render a scene and Start coding in the Story. More information/different thoughts on what to do, enter my head. Causing me to rewrite what I previously envisioned. I want to say Fifteen Chapters(That’s how many Summaries I have.), but that can quickly turn into more as I start opening up the Story. (Bringing in the Father and his Allies/Planes, What Atabey has been doing all this time/her scheming. What planes/schemes does Lillian have for the Archon. What about the other Families? Will they just be bystanders while this is happening? Will they make a move. Those are just some thoughts that keep me up at night.)

There will be no sequel in that sense. I do have another Story I want to explore in the Same Universe as RA, but from the more aggressive Myths-side. Probably at some point, have the MC of this new story be hunted down by Lillian and her agents.

I also have other stories I wouldn’t mind working on—a Science Fiction story. Where the MC is living on a Ship with the remaining Humans because the Sol System is ending. (I don’t want to spoil too much.) Then there is a Dragon-Norse-inspired Fantasy story I also wouldn’t mind working on, not sure people want more Fantasy.
I really hope both this story would be longer and the game happening in same universe well be long:)

People loves fantasy as long as its story is good and characters are relatable. There are lots of fantasy games with different themes, settings or focuses like Sorcerer, Ataegina, Love of Magic, Mad World, Dark Magic etc yet people playing and loving all of them. And I personally know that for some people Dragons are straight +1 :ROFLMAO:

As long as your story-writing skills are that good, I am sure your next game will be succesfull to regardless of its theme or settings

One last question then, did you inspired "Atabey" from Turkic or Middle Asian history or Taíno religion? Because I know that some Turkik states Seljuks and Ottomans (or some earlier ones) have "Atabey" rank for different people, for Seljuks it was really important rank. For Taìno religion I just heard her.

Reactions: AmerHST

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Guys is there any specific order I should play all of these? I get prequel first but then what order? Thanks.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Guys is there any specific order I should play all of these? I get prequel first but then what order? Thanks.
The chronological order in which these take place is:

Vanessa short story (at least for the most part since this one is MC telling a story to someone you meet during the main game)
Prequel short story. Main game until the vampire conflict happens then switch to the Christmas SS and then finish main game.

Since it seems you are a new player i would highly suggest you play it slightly out of order tho, play the main game first and then play the VSS, prequel and Christmas story(in that order) afterwards this gives you the best understanding of the overall story.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
The chronological order in which these take place is: Vanessa short story first,(at least for the most part since this one is MC telling a story to someone you meet during the main game), prequel short story, main game until the vampire conflict happens then switch to the Christmas SS and then finish main game.

Since it seems you are a new player i would highly suggest you play it slightly out of order tho, play the main game first and then play the VSS, prequel and Christmas story(in that order) afterwards this gives you the best understanding of the overall story.
Thanks Englen!!!(y):D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or just skip prequels and play maingame and xmas special if you don't want to plunge deeply into past.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes