cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what has been posted here is that dev is working on it but no date set.

D

Deleted member 3027200

what has been posted here is that dev is working on it but no date set.
I did read last two pages, and nothing regarding the update. So I asked, forgive me if I missed something.
But you don't need to be too cute about it lol :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Princearif

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Is it me or game is broken?
at the start of the game i get error "couldn't find file 'discord.png' " i tried to apply patch but same ...
VSS version

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hopefully we'll see an update soon. I'd settle for a Marena Short Story at this point :)
last shortstory was the last one.

and the update comes..... who knows!!!.

Kyois wanted to show us with his actions not with words that he is back and on track with the game buuuuuuuut that was almost 3 or even more month ago and still nothing,and if i understood it right that is again not a whole chapter only a part 1 again.

good job there and again 3 Weeks radio Silend.....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: isotope and Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
last shortstory was the last one.

and the update comes..... who knows!!!.

Kyois wanted to show us with his actions not with words that he is back and on track with the game buuuuuuuut that was almost 3 or even more month ago and still nothing,and if i understood it right that is again not a whole chapter only a part 1 again.

good job there and again 3 Weeks radio Silend.....
It has not been three weeks. If it had been, the Schedule thing that I said I would start using would have already Posted. But I guess you can’t wait for Friday. The gist of the post is me showing some sneak-peeks and celebrating my first Successful Solo Negotiation Meeting.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Here’s the thing, a few people had been saying it’s coming out next year. So to not make them seem like liars, I have to release next year now.
Sounds reasonable, can't really fault that logic.
Too bad though, because otherwise its a really good story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Here’s the thing, a few people had been saying it’s coming out next year. So to not make them seem like liars, I have to release next year now.
well yea we have said so just to stop those idiots who ask when is next update on every page and often multiple times per page.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes