Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Bit of a weird question really asking if you can fuck the MC's best friends wife who shows absolutely no interest in the MC....
Well, it is how it is ... some people want just all Pussys they see, even it would mean to destroy the best Friendship :unsure:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Knowing Ophelia she will probably give MC a choice:
either MC gives her some or
Mr Snuffles will give MC some

I know what i am choosing, do you?
Hmmm ... If she hurts one of our friends/chicks, i´ll cut off her Head and ram it into Snuggles Ass. If she behaves like an good Gal maybe she´ll become the Toilett Cleaner in the Club. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so i really enjoyed this a year ago what happened why have there not bin any new updates since and is the game abandoned ?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
TL;DR: It's not abandoned, the new update is in the works, the dev did take a break at some point to focus on some IRL stuff.
wrong he did not take a break.he wrote several times in the last 8 month that he is back and that work has slowed down and that he can work more now on the game,but nothing came out of it so far.

Screenshot_1.jpg

even before the last maingame update 8 month ago he has been struggling with bringing gameupdates out because some different reasons and that took also serveral month.

the worst thing about that was always the lack of comunication.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I almost forgot this game existed till notification popped up.
Like many I was also sure that there would be harem route. But now it's not. That's a let down for me.
While I would love a Harem route in this game, there never was a plan for one as I understand. Kyois even made a post about a while back where he laid why a Harem wouldn't make any sense based on each LI's perspective.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes