Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a tag for that? Something like Polyamory?
Don't think so everything get lumped into harem category. If MC ends up with 3 or more LIs it is suppose to be a harem but i think the dev doesn't want the harem tag so people don't think we will keep all women we fuck in the game. Some are clearly meant to be side fucks or one time deal like the harvest god and vampires/werewolves.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Don't think so everything get lumped into harem category. If MC ends up with 3 or more LIs it is suppose to be a harem but i think the dev doesn't want the harem tag so people don't think we will keep all women we fuck in the game. Some are clearly meant to be side fucks or one time deal like the harvest god and vampires/werewolves.
Kyois has confirmed that there are 5 LI's. Alvara (Thank you Kyois GF :) ), Nessa, Kasumi, Morena and Elizabeth. The rest are as you say side fucks. Now, what constellations we will be able to end up with we will just have to wait and see but from what has been said this far there will only be a single LI in the end even if we end up with multiple priestess (as far as I understand it).

Reactions: Hellkinglucifer

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
there will only be a single LI in the end even if we end up with multiple priestess (as far as I understand it).
there will only be a single LI in the end even if we end up with multiple priestess mistresses. Fixed it for you

What the fuck does he think he's doing? Does he want a REAL visit from Mr. Snuggles??? Cause I assure, Ophelia will fucken arrange that!
Forget about Ophelia if there ain't at least an Nessa/Alvara ending we will shove Mr.Snuggles up his ass:devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
I wonder if Ophelia will actually be an option later down the line, since she's only really recently come into the whole picture, with her intentions pretty clear.

Or if it's already decided that there's gonna be the 5 that are around right now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I wonder if Ophelia will actually be an option later down the line, since she's only really recently come into the whole picture, with her intentions pretty clear.

Or if it's already decided that there's gonna be the 5 that are around right now.
As far as I remember, Kyois said that there won't be incest in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: isotope and Grelk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he said no interest to add it and earlier he pondered about adding incest and non-incest paths.

May 16, 2020
Played the VSS and now i need more stories. I wouldnt even care if there was 0 sex...i need more... where can I find the other chapters...are they here...on his patron only? i need answers...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Played the VSS and now i need more stories. I wouldnt even care if there was 0 sex...i need more... where can I find the other chapters...are they here...on his patron only? i need answers...
all what has been released is in op. based on latest patreon post he has worked roughly a week for next update of maingame.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I winder why :p
Well, there are still few people holding out for hope that MC's sister Julia in Become a Rockstar will be a LI, even though that game is almost complete (after v0.9 releases this month, there's just one more update for completion to v1.0) lol.

Not much we can do about the following Big 3, even though they're freaking hot:

- Julia, MC's sister from Become a Rockstar
- Olivia, MC's sister from Karlsson's Gambit
- Ophelia, MC's sister from Reluctant Archon

Above three girls I guess would totally get in the SILF category without a doubt, but oh well. It's not meant to be sadly.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As far as I remember, Kyois said that there won't be incest in the game.
I really hope your memory sucks!
- Julia, MC's sister from Become a Rockstar
- Olivia, MC's sister from Karlsson's Gambit
- Ophelia, MC's sister from Reluctant Archon
Julia I could live for.. Olivia I was extremely sad about but with so many awesome girls and specially Veronica, I managed somehow..

Ophelia is the kind of thing that makes you go on a killing spree!!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I really hope your memory sucks!

Julia I could live for.. Olivia I was extremely sad about but with so many awesome girls and specially Veronica, I manage somehow..

Ophelia is the kind of thing that makes you go on a killing spree!!
Not sure if it's intentional or not, Ophelia totally gives off the vibe that really teases the player to some extent (she gives me the sign implicitly saying "totally fuckable" :LOL::LOL:, heh).
She really is a gorgeous looking character (she sometimes her expressions look like she's evil or cruel, but I can live with that :ROFLMAO:), and yeah, feel it's a real shame she's not an option.
Oh well...

• Love
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not sure if it's intentional or not, Ophelia totally gives off the vibe that really teases the player to some extent (she gives me the sign implicitly saying "totally fuckable" :LOL::LOL:, heh).
Haha yeah I know. She really feels like a slightly sadistic teasing queen, the kind that would throw hot melted chocolate on you just to lick you over:giggle:
She really is a gorgeous looking character (she sometimes her expressions look like she's evil or cruel, but I can live with that :ROFLMAO:), and yeah, feel it's a real shame she's not an option.
Well... in my case is not "I can live with that" but it is "so hot partly because of that"!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JJJ84

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I really like this game. It has one of the most interesting stories here. Sadly the dev seems to have a lot of problems and very little time so it's probably a matter of time until this gets abandoned

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It's only been a tad over 3 weeks since his last post on Patreon... he is active, and it will take a long time before the game gets 'abandoned', if it ever does.
It is a very good game, he has plenty of support - I would not worry about it. At least not at this point in time.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes