cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't know why this is still being discussed? Kyois said there wont be a harem, he even gave the LI's personal perspectives on why they wont fit in a harem.
well you know, many pretty girls so harem is must no matter if dev has said no.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Mar 28, 2018
It is not clear what the dev means, the MC can clearly be intimate with several of the female characters with no implied cheating, and I see know reason why that process should not continue and even expand to include more characters. So at the very least there is an implicit harem whatever the dev says. However, I am happy just to let the dev 'do his thing' as I have enjoyed his VN very much.

Reactions: User1230

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It is not clear what the dev means, the MC can clearly be intimate with several of the female characters with no implied cheating, and I see know reason why that process should not continue and even expand to include more characters. So at the very least there is an implicit harem whatever the dev says. However, I am happy just to let the dev 'do his thing' as I have enjoyed his VN very much.
Just because we see no reason why it can't work doesn't mean Kyois does ;) As I understand it we we will more or less have to chose one of the 5 LI's in the end (maybe some throuple action but that remains to be seen)

Mar 28, 2018
Thank you HornyyPussy. The dev will surely produce their VN according to their plan and of course we don't know what twists and turns await during its exposition until they are presented to us. As of right now we can sample several of the goods. The fact that we have to choose a single LI does not detract from the fact that at present we have an implicit harem even though that is likely to change, and I cannot perceive any penetrating reason at this time - based on the story development so far - to stop playing the field and focus on a single character. But as I have already said, I am happy to play the game and wait and see how it unfolds.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you HornyyPussy. The dev will surely produce their VN according to their plan and of course we don't know what twists and turns await during its exposition until they are presented to us. As of right now we can sample several of the goods. The fact that we have to choose a single LI does not detract from the fact that at present we have an implicit harem even though that is likely to change, and I cannot perceive any penetrating reason at this time - based on the story development so far - to stop playing the field and focus on a single character. But as I have already said, I am happy to play the game and wait and see how it unfolds.
Oh this far in to the game i'm still going the man whore route and will continue to do so until it blows up in my face ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh this far in to the game i'm still going the man whore route and will continue to do so until it blows up in my face ;)
why would it blow? he hasn't said that she (any of girls/women) is only one. if they think that they are only one then they are stupid.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
why would it blow? he hasn't said that she (any of girls/women) is only one. if they think that they are only one then they are stupid.
Well, if we can only have one LI in the end it's gonna blow (using that word with hyperbole here) up on us.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
The way we've been explained why a harem wouldn't make sense (personalities clashing) implies that it could very well blow up in our faces.
The way Alvara talks about vampires, for example, or Nessa having spent years with MC (so not being willing to share), they're both good indicators for shit not being all rosey all the time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well he could say get a long or get out.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm getting back into the game after barely touching it months ago. What is the best approach? Do I just dive into the main game or should one start with some of the side games first (prequels?)?

M'95

May 17, 2019
I'm getting back into the game after barely touching it months ago. What is the best approach? Do I just dive into the main game or should one start with some of the side games first (prequels?)?
You could start by using the search function in the top right and typing order, then reading the second result

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You could start by using the search function in the top right and typing order, then reading the second result
Thanks. I was not quite sure what terms to use to get the actual answer. Since non-chronological was suggested over chronological, I'll focus on the main.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes