May 28, 2017
I have never even mentioned "promises", please read, understand then start an argument.
People [Like You] are the real reason we get delayed and irregular updates for a smoothly running project like RA.
I'm pretty sure now people [Like You] were also busy buttering up ICSTOR when he's presenting RL excuses for abandoning Milfy City project, 2018. It is expected from people [Like You] to push Kyois in a similar way. Thank you for ruining another project.
jiFfM.jpg

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have never even mentioned "promises", please read, understand then start an argument.
People [Like You] are the real reason we get delayed and irregular updates for a smoothly running project like RA.
I'm pretty sure now people [Like You] were also busy buttering up ICSTOR when he's presenting RL excuses for abandoning Milfy City project, 2018. It is expected from people [Like You] to push Kyois in a similar way. Thank you for ruining another project.
One thing is for Sure. You must fucking Love the Words "[Like You]" ...

I'm sure many of us can do the the same: "People *Like You* should get Thread Banns. See, some of us have already learned a lot from you." :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
His Patreon's voted for the short story so short story it was. Which of course put chapter 5 back a lot.

And please don't say things like" needs to deliver more than promises", it makes you sound a little douchy...

Kyois hasn't given any date for chapter 5 so no excuse other than IRL getting in the way (which he has told us about).
as a matter of fact he did anounced the first part of chapter 5 coming in early april at the latest,witch he even anounced on pantreon,with never happend and beond that he made several posts that he has more time now working on the game because everything in RL has slowed down a little,but nothing has happened until today so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230 and Dalish

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn son! You give me that much power that I can solely mess things up for Kyois (who makes a VN that is in my top 3 of all time). THANK YOU for that vote of confidence!!!

On a more serious note, please share what you are smoking with the rest of the class 'cause DAMN!!!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
He mistook "excuse" for "promise", when he quoted you & that, in your world, means that he is responsible for delays to a game he's not associated with, outside of this forum? :WeSmart:
Wow.
That's a special kind of "special". :FacePalm:

n.b. His argument is still valid, regardless of the incorrect word.

Last edited:

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Its been over a year now since the main game was updated last(July 2nd 2020) and 6months for the VSS(January), I don't think expecting an update is *High expectations* considering his latest devblogs.
The reason most people are getting sweaty palms is because he dropped his last patreon post then went AWOL with no updates since June, after stating that he had a holiday coming up and planned to "knuckledown". Here is to hoping he has his head buried in so many renders he cant get around to updating peeps:censored:
For the love of god though.. I hope this is the last short story until the main game is done... I NEED some more archon in my life. And ontop of all that if/when the new update comes its going to be focusing on Marena sub-plot the character I am least interested in.
Why must you curse me like this elders&ashalls?:cry:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I want the update released as much as the next guy/girl but as long as a dev is communicating fairly regularly about their progress I couldn't care less how long it takes. Most of these Dev's work solo on their projects and have regular jobs and family to take care of so it comes when it comes (yes, i'm a patreon of RA).

As I understand it, Kyois ran in to some real life problems that may have halted the work a bit so it may be a little longer for the update but it's all good, we're all only human after all!

How can anyone have that green/black beauty as "least interested in"? ;)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
What would be the correct order to play this game? Prequel, Vanessa story & then main game?
vanessa short story is before the main game beginns and the other short storys are happening between the maingame,the only short story that not fits in the main game yet is vanessas short story.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What would be the correct order to play this game? Prequel, Vanessa story & then main game?
See the following for chronological sequence:
The chronological order in which these take place is:

Vanessa short story (at least for the most part since this one is MC telling a story to someone you meet during the main game)
Prequel short story. Main game until the vampire conflict happens then switch to the Christmas SS and then finish main game.
& advised playing order:
Since it seems you are a new player i would highly suggest you play it slightly out of order though.
Play the main game first and then play the VSS, prequel and Christmas story(in that order) afterwards this gives you the best understanding of the overall story.
(y)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is an update happening anytime soon for our Reluctant MC?
I think almost a year has passed since Chapter 4.
Hope to see an update sooner than later. I believe we have waited enough and dev now needs to deliver more than just excuses.
Says the free-rider at the pirate forum enjoying other's people work and support for free...

How can people be so entitled?

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes