Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
you don't even have to log in to patreon to be able to check when they last made a post on patreon
I know, but the last post (June) has nothing to say. He could always still be active in Discord or something else without directly post on Patreon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You simply have ta read what dev said ... June was the month they got a break from work and...
yeah, work on Chapter 5 started there.

This version of this game is the full 4 chapters of dev story. It is done in that reguard.

Whether or not dev gets to finish CH5 and kick start his patreon again,
”cause it is paused for the time being, until dev finishes and publishes CH 5,
is still out there, as of now, yet to be announced.

Since i'm not a Patron, i can't say. Dunno if a Discord exist or not and if the Dev is more Active there.
you don't even have to log in to patreon to be able to check when they last made a post on patreon

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I remember complaining when that short story was released that it just slowed down the main game and working on them before the main game was finished was gonna be a big part in what lead to the game not getting finished. back then though i just heard people saying "it's not a big deal it give more context for the story" now I'm hoping more people will take the side of save the short stories till the main game is finished.
His Patreon's got asked if they wanted the short story or chapter 5 first, they voted SS.

Chapter 5 is being worked on but Kyois had RL messing up a little so it got delayed a bit, it's coming when it's ready, not before.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
You simply have ta read what dev said ... June was the month they got a break from work and...
yeah, work on Chapter 5 started there.

This version of this game is the full 4 chapters of dev story. It is done in that reguard.
Ah, I read it, guess I misunderstood.

Done in that regard? What does that mean? Is there a STar Wars Ep 4: A new hope type ending?

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
His Patreon's got asked if they wanted the short story or chapter 5 first, they voted SS.

Chapter 5 is being worked on but Kyois had RL messing up a little so it got delayed a bit, it's coming when it's ready, not before.
I get that but I'd imagine the patrons voted for that assuming they'd at least get quarterly updates. That being said it doesn't change the fact that them voting for that is a pretty big factor in what leads to long hiatuses like this. I personally think the side stories are the least important parts and putting main content on hold for side projects is dumb.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
I personally think the side stories are the least important parts and putting main content on hold for side projects is dumb.
Those aren't necessarily side stories though, they're related to the main characters and give us insight on what's happened between MC and them, that makes them hang around.

X-mas/halloween stuff is something that I find pointless, unless you integrate it into the main game as a development of the story, but most other devs don't really do that.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2020
Is there any news of Chp-5 yet? Main game is already late, even when we see this as an anually (once a year) updating game.
I loved playing his work for free, yes I'm very skepticle about game dev after few unfortunate past experiences.
Kyois has been showing all symptoms of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from 2018, another very popular dev here. CPs should stop defending delays and irregular random patreon post, rather try getting informative inputs from dev himself if possible.

Really want this update to happen, sooner if possible.

1629688104373.png

1629688142651.png

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is there any news of Chp-5 yet? Main game is already late, even when we see this as an anually (once a year) updating game.
I loved playing his work for free, yes I'm very skepticle about game dev after few unfortunate past experiences.
from 2018, another very popular dev here. CPs should stop defending delays and irregular random patreon post, rather try getting informative inputs from dev himself if possible.

View attachment 1366599

View attachment 1366601
You lost all credibility with your post when you compared Kyois to icstor. If you know anything about respective Dev you would know there are no similarities whatsoever.

Feb 19, 2018

View attachment 1366599

View attachment 1366601
Oh no thecrybaby is back again, even a bunch of his posts got deleted by mods, he goes to complain about it on about game thread, gets deleted there also.

Just wait a few months and play it once its done, its not like you spend more money if it takes longer or something, since you aren't subscribed. You are like a 10 year old kid who keeps sayings "are we there yet?" every 5 mins thinking it will make the journey quicker.

Edit: typo

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I get that but I'd imagine the patrons voted for that assuming they'd at least get quarterly updates. That being said it doesn't change the fact that them voting for that is a pretty big factor in what leads to long hiatuses like this. I personally think the side stories are the least important parts and putting main content on hold for side projects is dumb.
No mate if you haven't been following the dev's logs the hiatus has to do with his real life work. I can't remember the dates exactly but last year he was considered for a promotion and started to spend more time at work, he didn't got that exact promotion but he did got promoted. After that he pretty much ran out of free time to develop his VN. He has stated his priority is his real life work as his girl needs therapy (I imagine it has to do with health benefits from his work), if I am remembering right.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes