Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Pirate forum that are open to all critics and does not stop people from presenting there views on a game - for allowing a wider spread audience, reach, exposure and publicity from the posted games - should also need to warn people about some possible fringe elements aka "Actively Triggered Entitled Nagging Levetating Social Justice Warriors" in advance. As SJW- that keep using absurd analogy to defend their biases using multiple accounts if necessary, feels redundantly numerous already.
Moreover, there could be over 1000 active games on a pirate forum. Everyone who's played games on such forum is a "Free-Rider" ultimately for most instances if not all, when they choose to support a particular game and play the rest for free. Thus everybody's a free-rider by choice. For some have bitter past experences with devs and want to be sure before getting more invested.
Also playing a game on a pirate forum and expecting an update even after a year or mentioning being unhappy about irregular and delayed development process is permissible event in such pirate forums as well. Therefore triggered SJW could go home in defeat peacefully.
Come on, after writing all that, who is really triggered here? the "supposedly SJW" (do you even know what that means, the word having nothing to do with this?) or the free rider writing a lot of crap to hide the hypocrisy of demanding free stuff for nothing as if they are deserved anything? :lepew:

Anyone can write whatever you want. Even other people calling you out.

Because we are free riders, most of us have the self control to not demand things for free.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Pirate forum that are open to all critics and does not stop people from presenting there views on a game - for allowing a wider spread audience, reach, exposure and publicity from the posted games - should also need to warn people about some possible fringe elements aka "Actively Triggered Entitled Nagging Levetating Social Justice Warriors" in advance. As SJW- that keep using absurd analogy to defend their biases using multiple accounts if necessary, feels redundantly numerous already.
Not a clue WTF you're talking about.
The only entitled person I see, is you.

I don't think you know what "levitating" means.
Also, people simply pointing out where your stupidity has made you incorrect, does not remotely qualify as "social justice". :KEK:
Moreover, there could be over 1000 active games on a pirate forum. Everyone who's played games on such forum is a "Free-Rider" ultimately for most instances if not all, when they choose to support a particular game and play the rest for free. Thus everybody's a free-rider by choice. For some have bitter past experences with devs and want to be sure before getting more invested.
There are numerous members here who do support the games they play. You're talking utter shit, with zero fucking knowledge.
I'm sure your Mother's told you how special you are, for most of your life, but you're honestly not important, at all.
Get over yourself.
Your dipshit opinions, are not facts.
Also playing a game on a pirate forum and expecting an update even after a year or mentioning being unhappy about irregular and delayed development process is permissible event in such pirate forums as well. Therefore triggered SJW could go home in defeat peacefully.
Pirating a game and expecting an update for something which you do not pay for, is fucking entitled.
Hypocrisy, thy name is thou.
Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Seems the mega link is dead.

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.

Lmfao

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Seems the mega link is dead.

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.

Lmfao
Yea - that is pretty common. The Uploaders get caught in the middle when the Author complains about their game being available... Report the links as dead and someone will typically fix them.

Feb 19, 2018
I have never even mentioned "promises", please read, understand then start an argument.
People [Like You] are the real reason we get delayed and irregular updates for a smoothly running project like RA.
I'm pretty sure now people [Like You] were also busy buttering up ICSTOR when he's presenting RL excuses for abandoning Milfy City project, 2018. It is expected from people [Like You] to push Kyois in a similar way. Thank you for ruining another project.
I can't believe he has been so lazy to update the game!
This isn't what I didn't pay for, I want my refund of pirating the game.
Bruh, if you are a patreon then go complain there, but I am gonna assume you are freeloading since you whinning here, so uh I don't think you bitching him to about how he should be running the dev process matters when you are adding zero value to his product.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol He's gone to Mad World now and started complaining how everyone ganged up and started name calling him "in another thread. Such cheap people".
Completely missing the irony of name calling, whilst complaining about being name called (which non-one did, here, anyway).
Fucking priceless! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Haast and ju1zzed

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
lol He's gone to Mad World now and started complaining how everyone ganged up and started name calling him "in another thread. Such cheap people".
Completely missing the irony of name calling, whilst complaining about being name called (which non-one did, here, anyway).
Fucking priceless! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I saw......irony, thy name be stupid.......

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I saw......irony, thy name be stupid.......
You know, I'm thinking that it qualifies for outright hypocrisy.
Mind you, I guess that particularly does equate to "thy name is thou". :ROFLMAO:
I think I actually prefer the Scrubs version, to Shakespeare's...:unsure:
Consider me a low-brow philistine, but I reckon "hypocrisy, thy name is thou" has a more universal application, than "frailty, thy name is woman". :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Its been over a year now since the main game was updated last(July 2nd 2020) and 6months for the VSS(January), I don't think expecting an update is *High expectations* considering his latest devblogs.
The reason most people are getting sweaty palms is because he dropped his last patreon post then went AWOL with no updates since June, after stating that he had a holiday coming up and planned to "knuckledown". Here is to hoping he has his head buried in so many renders he cant get around to updating peeps:censored:
For the love of god though.. I hope this is the last short story until the main game is done... I NEED some more archon in my life. And ontop of all that if/when the new update comes its going to be focusing on Marena sub-plot the character I am least interested in.
Why must you curse me like this elders&ashalls?:cry:
I remember complaining when that short story was released that it just slowed down the main game and working on them before the main game was finished was gonna be a big part in what lead to the game not getting finished. back then though i just heard people saying "it's not a big deal it give more context for the story" now I'm hoping more people will take the side of save the short stories till the main game is finished.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hey everyone, how's it going? Got linked this game from a topic someone made asking for games similar to rebirth.

I see that this is version 1.0, and despite the version number, the game isn't the complete version, which leads me to a few questions.

1. Can someone please explain why it's called version 1.0 despite not being complete? same question for why there's all sorts of games on this site that list 1.0 or higher despite this not being the complete version. I've accepted that 1.0 usually isn't the complete version for most games, but I really would like to understand why.

2. How many chapters are planned for this game? How far along from the complete version is it?

3. How long will it likely take for the developer to finish it? Are we looking at a 2+ years before this is complete?

Reactions: The the Guy

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hey everyone, how's it going? Got linked this game from a topic someone made asking for games similar to rebirth.

I see that this is version 1.0, and despite the version number, the game isn't the complete version, which leads me to a few questions.

1. Can someone please explain why it's called version 1.0 despite not being complete? same question for why there's all sorts of games on this site that list 1.0 or higher despite this not being the complete version. I've accepted that 1.0 usually isn't the complete version for most games, but I really would like to understand why.

2. How many chapters are planned for this game? How far along from the complete version is it?

3. How long will it likely take for the developer to finish it? Are we looking at a 2+ years before this is complete?
1: The Thread Updater made an error and called the Thread now v1.0 Full VSS ... thats was just a bad idea because this 1.0 Full VSS is just the Vanessa Short Story and not the maingame ... the Thread Title should just be used for the Maingame

2: Dunno how much

3: Here too, Dunno. Because no one knows or can say how RL turns out and how much time the Dev has for this project (he is not a Full time Dev).

We can only hope that he will have Time for this and can provide us with Updates.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
1: The Thread Updater made an error and called the Thread now v1.0 Full VSS ... thats was just a bad idea because this 1.0 Full VSS is just the Vanessa Short Story and not the maingame ... the Thread Title should just be used for the Maingame

2: Dunno how much

3: Here too, Dunno. Because no one knows or can say how RL turns out and how much time the Dev has for this project (he is not a Full time Dev).

We can only hope that he will have Time for this and can provide us with Updates.
Yeah, I checked their patreon. Do I understand this correctly, and they've gone silent since June?

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes