HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks. I was not quite sure what terms to use to get the actual answer. Since non-chronological was suggested over chronological, I'll focus on the main.
Yeah, playing it chronologically can be a little confusing actually, especially the Nessa backstory and to some extent the christmas SS.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, playing it chronologically can be a little confusing actually, especially the Nessa backstory and to some extent the christmas SS.
yea xmas special is in middle of main game and some shorts are before main game so yea.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Is an update happening anytime soon for our Reluctant MC?
I think almost a year has passed since Chapter 4.
Hope to see an update sooner than later.
the last maingame update was in july 2020.
so how the things are going lately with kyois do not expect an maingame update with chapter 5 so soon,maybe in a few month who knows???

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is an update happening anytime soon for our Reluctant MC?
I think almost a year has passed since Chapter 4.
Hope to see an update sooner than later. I believe we have waited enough and dev now needs to deliver more than just excuses.
His Patreon's voted for the short story so short story it was. Which of course put chapter 5 back a lot.

And please don't say things like" needs to deliver more than promises", it makes you sound a little douchy...

Kyois hasn't given any date for chapter 5 so no excuse other than IRL getting in the way (which he has told us about).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I believe we have waited enough and dev now needs to deliver more than just excuses.
To be quite truthful, I think you speak for yourself, not "we".
When did everyone vote for you as spokesman on their behalf? :ROFLMAO:

I'm quite happy to wait for Kyois to get things sorted. I've enjoyed his work, for free. I think I owe him that.
I do not consider myself someone with any authority to place demands upon him to deliver.
We clearly differ, there.

What excuses, anyway? He gave a valid reason, not an excuse.
There's a distinct difference.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Have there been any news since the last Patreon update that we've missed?
As far as I'm aware, last we heard of Kyois was late June, right?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I havent seen an update for this in WAY too long, yet there isn't an "Abandoned" tag on it, so what's the deal?
How come there isn't anything new after his sister shows up?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I havent seen an update for this in WAY too long, yet there isn't an "Abandoned" tag on it, so what's the deal?
How come there isn't anything new after his sister shows up?
Because it hasn't been abandoned, neither by the Dev or by F95 rules for that tag.

Dec 17, 2020
His Patreon's voted for the short story so short story it was. Which of course put chapter 5 back a lot.

And please don't say things like" needs to deliver more than promises", it makes you sound a little douchy...

Kyois hasn't given any date for chapter 5 so no excuse other than IRL getting in the way (which he has told us about).

I have never even mentioned "promises", please read, understand then start an argument.
People [Like You] are the real reason we get delayed and irregular updates for a smoothly running project like RA.
I'm pretty sure now people [Like You] were also busy buttering up ICSTOR when he's presenting RL excuses for abandoning Milfy City project, 2018. It is expected from people [Like You] to push Kyois in a similar way. Thank you for ruining another project.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes