cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's only been a tad over 3 weeks since his last post on Patreon... he is active, and it will take a long time before the game gets 'abandoned', if it ever does.
It is a very good game, he has plenty of support - I would not worry about it. At least not at this point in time.
3 months since last update even if dev promises update, some leeway if dev is trustworthy.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
3 months since last update even if dev promises update, some leeway if dev is trustworthy.
Agreed - assuming they do not go 'silent'. This one has not (yet.) So I give them a pass due to that alone.
I will patiently wait, plenty more games on here and other sites to keep me occupied. :>)

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
Dev makes it clear this is his hobby he doesn't even claim to spend all of his free time as a game dev. So probably expect updates when he gets around to it which is fair enough. A shame but fair enough. Definitely one of the better games here.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Man I am really hoping for an incest path. MC's female relatives are extremely hot and what better way to make up with each other than some 'bonding'.

I just saw a mention on the harem path. So is there a harem path or not? Hoping there is one or will be in the future.

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm not a hardcore incest guy, like some of you guys seem to be, though I do like the development aspect of it. But I do have the mentality of females appearing in an hgame, should mean they can be fucked by mc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just saw a mention on the harem path. So is there a harem path or not? Hoping there is one or will be in the future.
not full harem but mini harem depending how many priestesses he thinks he needs.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, there are still few people holding out for hope that MC's sister Julia in Become a Rockstar will be a LI, even though that game is almost complete (after v0.9 releases this month, there's just one more update for completion to v1.0) lol.

Not much we can do about the following Big 3, even though they're freaking hot:

- Julia, MC's sister from Become a Rockstar
- Olivia, MC's sister from Karlsson's Gambit
- Ophelia, MC's sister from Reluctant Archon

Above three girls I guess would totally get in the SILF category without a doubt, but oh well. It's not meant to be sadly.
Of course, whether or not something happens, they would still be SILFs in the sense of "want to."

Reactions: JJJ84

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
i'm sure of that but he won't need many, maybe max 3.
Well 'need' can be subjective and sometimes can be mixed up with 'want'. Being what he is now there really doesn't need to be a limit on how many. Possibly there will be an option to choose who you want. As long as the player gets the choice it would help to make the player feel more involved in the story and how the final outcome will be. Some might not like a certain girl while others prefer another set, so getting the freedom to choose would only enhance the quality of the game and possibly attract more people to it. In my case I will choose every single one!!!! All the girls, goddesses, sister, aunt, hell I will even bring back MC's mother from the afterlife if I get the option!!! More priestesses, more power and more secure the existence of the archon will be so why not.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes