Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I almost forgot this game existed till notification popped up.
Like many I was also sure that there would be harem route. But now it's not. That's a let down for me.
There could never be a harem route, all the LI's are from different races and will be separating at some point.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
wrong he did not take a break.he wrote several times in the last 8 month that he is back and that work has slowed down and that he can work more now on the game,but nothing came out of it so far.
They even paused patreon billing because of how slowly they the game was being developed at the time.
If you're gonna split hairs just so you can use 'Wrong' at the start of your sentence, they you're right.
If you're gonna use common sense, it was pretty much a break due to IRL circumstances.

Same shit, different anus.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Stop Crying for Ophelia .... if you see her true self you would just run away. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Release Update Already..! Main game wasn't updated since November last year.
Its longer than that, I've had chapter 4 for more than a year already.

One day when Chapter 5 comes out I'll have to play through it all again because by now I've forgotten most of the details, such as do I like Ophelia or is she just another piece of shit "family" member? I can't recall her role in the story right now.

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Aww man, there won't be a harem?? That sucks ass...

Well, at least we have Ophelia, right? We do have Ophelia, right?
No harem but we do have multiple girls endings not that it will matter to ophelia lovers since she ain't gonna share her toy brother. Me i'm sitting dandy with vanessa(keeps his humanity intact) and alvara(priestess keeps him from the abyss) being the most likely to stay with mc. If by some miracle she is the sharing type then she can join.
Now if only we could ascend as archon, beat the shit out of god and take zoe back.:giggle::giggle:

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
No harem but we do have multiple girls endings not that it will matter to ophelia lovers since she ain't gonna share her toy brother. Me i'm sitting dandy with vanessa(keeps his humanity intact) and alvara(priestess keeps him from the abyss) being the most likely to stay with mc.
I was thinking the same thing, who knows how Ophelia will turn out though.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No harem but we do have multiple girls endings not that it will matter to ophelia lovers since she ain't gonna share her toy brother. Me i'm sitting dandy with vanessa(keeps his humanity intact) and alvara(priestess keeps him from the abyss) being the most likely to stay with mc. If by some miracle she is the sharing type then she can join.
Now if only we could ascend as archon, beat the shit out of god and take zoe back.:giggle::giggle:
Nessa and Alvara huh? Knew you where a man/woman of great honor and taste!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hellkinglucifer

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Nessa and Alvara huh? Knew you where a man/woman of great honor and taste!
Yep and if he doesn't give us an ending with Nessa and Alvara after making THAT render for you then we'll beat the shit out of Kyois:mad::mad::mad:

i thought king was a dead giveaway about my gender also i ain't going 'dont assume my gender' on you for mistaking it:p

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
It is a really fake harem really he needs priestess if i remember corectly so the more he has the larger his lovershouse grows.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
There could never be a harem route, all the LI's are from different races and will be separating at some point.
I would like to beg difference.
First the game is about a guy who's supposed to be the most powerful of them all. Secondly I remember that a goddess(forgot name) said that the more priestess the better as they act as barrier between the archon and the void. Mc was also collecting girls left and right. I doesn't matter if they are same or different races. And harem doesn't mean all the LIs have to be fucking each other. Anyone would think that harem would be an option. If not full fledged one, at least with couple of LIs.
It doesn't matter though as dev decided the outcome.
So I would wish dev all the best.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Is there a tag for that? Something like Polyamory?

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes