warbird

Jun 2, 2018
It has not been three weeks. If it had been, the Schedule thing that I said I would start using would have already Posted. But I guess you can’t wait for Friday. The gist of the post is me showing some sneak-peeks and celebrating my first Successful Solo Negotiation Meeting.
congrats , also does that mean we may get next chapters faster ? or same pace ? the main story is truly amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: Steinchen

noman hossain

Mar 4, 2018
It has not been three weeks. If it had been, the Schedule thing that I said I would start using would have already Posted. But I guess you can’t wait for Friday. The gist of the post is me showing some sneak-peeks and celebrating my first Successful Solo Negotiation Meeting.
congrats on the deal! also hoping you are doing well!
like every other impatient person in the thread, can't wait the for the update! it's absurd just how many time i replayed it good luck on your irl job and hopefully we get it sooner than anticipated

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
congrats on the deal! also hoping you are doing well!
like every other impatient person in the thread, can't wait the for the update! it's absurd just how many time i replayed it good luck on your irl job and hopefully we get it sooner than anticipated
I totally understand that part, game is worth to replay and there isnt much game at same quality. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: noman hossain

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No
Game has no routes for gay relationships, and as far as I know there are no plans for there to be any.
What has that to do with Gay rel ... have you even read and understand his message ... He would be interested in fucking Sammys WIFE and not sammy himself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and bruce555
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes