Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I can't believe he has been so lazy to update the game!
This isn't what I didn't pay for, I want my refund of pirating the game.
Bruh, if you are a patreon then go complain there, but I am gonna assume you are freeloading since you whinning here, so uh I don't think you bitching him to about how he should be running the dev process matters when you are adding zero value to his product.
to be fair the freeloading thing also kinda applies to his patreons he's pretty good about freezing it if he misses a lot of deadlines and is taking too long so it's not like he's just sitting there letting them get milked.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Says the free-rider at the pirate forum enjoying other's people work and support for free...

How can people be so entitled?
in my case i NEVER pay for an game not finished, too much time we see fabulous game with abandoned tag, when he will release the full game on steam (like other) il will buy and many other player here are the same.
I do not have buyed chapter of dr pinkake because it's latest games isn't finished, but i have buyed acting lesson.
So if some accept to pay a dev who can stop the dev anytime, some other want to see the product before buying.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
in my case i NEVER pay for an game not finished, too much time we see fabulous game with abandoned tag, when he will release the full game on steam (like other) il will buy and many other player here are the same.
I do not have buyed chapter of dr pinkake because it's latest games isn't finished, but i have buyed acting lesson.
So if some accept to pay a dev who can stop the dev anytime, some other want to see the product before buying.
That is totally fine and super understandable. My point was about people demanding dev to work for a game they get for free in a forum. As if they would like other people demanding them what to do with their time for free.

Neither at your statement you said that you will go and demand a developer to release their game so you can buy it. You are saying you will wait for that to happen and buy it to avoid having paid for an unfinished product, which is probably the smart thing to do.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes