Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
But the game was already going towards harem. The mc was running around town and marking girls for his harem just like the succubus. The mc mark the succubus in fron of her father and said she is mine. And also mc says all the time that the goddess is his too. In conversation with goddess. And also when alvara died there was 2 option one for guardian another is for she is mine. And in Vanessa's case she was already his. How many times did the game show us the sign of a harem? So we can at least hope that the dev listen to our request and add one more path. Cause there are already multiple endings happening he can add 1 more ending to that and that ending would be the harem ending. Where the mc is the ARCHON. A Being powerful as gods but he'll have 1 girls? Lol :"(

Just sharing my thoughts :')

Zivairs we all know that you already told us There won't be any harem and also explain to us why.
But as you can see there is lot of people/players that are already thoughts the game was going towards harem.
There wsd lot of sign like that.
So i thought may be asking one more time won’t hurt.
Please give harem route some thaught again.

Lots of player want that. You can check the comment box.
I can turn it into a Harem. The premise of the Story already works with it. However, how can I have the LIs be ‘unique, their own person(ality), life-like.’ If they are just okay with being in a Harem? And ignore all the things I pointed out in a previous post?

I made the Lore/Story premise fit a Harem. Still, I then considered if the LI’s personality would work, and most of them don’t. So I can either give the Players what they want and let LIs become another cookie-cutter Harem-personas. Or stick to how I already have them and annoy, irritate, piss-off? The players.

Just because the MC is a God(Archon) doesn’t suddenly make the LI interested in being part of a Harem.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I can turn it into a Harem. The premise of the Story already works with it. However, how can I have the LIs be ‘unique, their own person(ality), life-like.’ If they are just okay with being in a Harem? And ignore all the things I pointed out in a previous post?

I made the Lore/Story premise fit a Harem. Still, I then considered if the LI’s personality would work, and most of them don’t. So I can either give the Players what they want and let LIs become another cookie-cutter Harem-personas. Or stick to how I already have them and annoy, irritate, piss-off? The players.

Just because the MC is a God(Archon) doesn’t suddenly make the LI interested in being part of a Harem.
I may be in the minority on this but i for one hope that you stick to your guns and stay true to the characters that you have created and do what makes sense for them in terms of story and endings and in this case a harem ending just doesn't make much sense.

Sep 3, 2020

well I just got done playing the game again and I could only speak for myself

and I'm not trying to insult the people that want a harem in anyway I'm only voicing my opinion on how I feel and i fucking love.dat I can reject the other girls now before when I used to fuck every girl in the game It used to
make me feel like the MC was a heartless motherfucker that only care about using the women for their bodies

I used to think that all he cared about was having sex all the time

mc used to feel like the villain to me

but now I can focus on Vanessa and Vanessa alone
it feels amazing it feels like a completely different game and MC to me

Reactions: Zivairs

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

from what you said there is no such ending ...and I never liked it when a dev changed the story just to please a few people , if your vision of this story is a solo ending or etc then that's how you should write it....
Like Englen said ...keep to your guns.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Shit from the way i was looking at it.. "Harem" was only meant as i need these LI cause i need them to keep me from the void
Ya we fuck like a "cult" but what God or Goddesses didn't have orgies in there Pegan rituals lol.

So for me the term Harem here is more meant like I need these priestess to keep me from dying.
I was content with MC never being with anyone since the awakening would put him in a spot he could never truly enjoy
a family or love ones he would outlive them. I know that seems pretty fucked but that was how i saw this turning into at one point.

But yes its always best for the story to be played(read) the way it was meant to be

Reactions: v1900

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Zivairs we all know that you already told us There won't be any harem and also explain to us why.
But as you can see there is lot of people/players that are already thoughts the game was going towards harem.
There wsd lot of sign like that.
So i thought may be asking one more time won’t hurt.
Please give harem route some thaught again.

Lots of player want that. You can check the comment box.
Still a very small amount of the players that want it though, they are just more vocal about it.

As a lover of harem games i usually always want all the girls in a game :) But there definitely are exceptions where I don't think a harem would fit right in the story. sometimes i don't care if it fits in the story, i want it anyway but those are game where i don't care much about the story.

Reluctant Archon and for example WTHI are games where I DON'T want a harem cause it would mess up a otherwise good story.

What I mean in the end, you just do the game how you (and your girlfriend, thank god!) wanted it to be and ignore those who want you to change it ;)
I may be in the minority on this but i for one hope that you stick to your guns and stay true to the characters that you have created and do what makes sense for them in terms of story and endings and in this case a harem ending just doesn't make much sense.
I honestly don't think we are a minority, just not as vocal as the other side ;)

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
I don't care about harem, but can there at least be a threesome route with Nessa and Alvara?
I can never be able to choose between them.

Reactions: underoath27
Sep 3, 2020
Well i'm going to continue on having MC romancing, sexing and claiming every woman possible :LOL: like before and see where that road takes me.
and believe me I want you to if that's how you like to play and if that makes you happy go for it don't let anybody stop you
including me it is just my opinion I am not saying my opinion is right and I'm not saying my opinion is wrong

there is no right or wrong way to play to each their own

;)

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
so after MC erase nessa memory,she is gone? well i have only one save end lost nees,must start another game.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Shit from the way i was looking at it.. "Harem" was only meant as i need these LI cause i need them to keep me from the void
Ya we fuck like a "cult" but what God or Goddesses didn't have orgies in there Pegan rituals lol.

So for me the term Harem here is more meant like I need these priestess to keep me from dying.
I was content with MC never being with anyone since the awakening would put him in a spot he could never truly enjoy
a family or love ones he would outlive them. I know that seems pretty fucked but that was how i saw this turning into at one point.

But yes its always best for the story to be played(read) the way it was meant to be
I understood the same as you. I wonder if you get to keep playing with your priestesses even if you romance only one LI? I mean they provide one essential service. :cool:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I understood the same as you. I wonder if you get to keep playing with your priestesses even if you romance only one LI? I mean they provide one essential service. :cool:
I don't see how the MC could be with one single romantic partner and also fuck all of his priestesses without that being a harem. And we've been told no harem. So I guess the MC is going to fuck a bunch of women who become his priestesses and then break their hearts when he tells them his dick has chosen to be exclusive to one woman?

It has been awhile since I played as I was uninterested in playing the side stories but IIRC you can't choose to decline sex with everyone. The player has limited choice as to who the MC has sex with, am I correct in that? So the MC can't be exclusive to anyone as of yet... Wonder when the MC will be able to make that choice.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
you can avoid sex with everyone but kelyera the succubus (who rapes you) and katsumi (the mc fucks her to drive his point home i guess, it's a bit weird). you can turn both of them down later. katsumi will run away from the story if you do. and canonically you've had sex with vanessa but you can ditch her, too. we will also, seemingly, be able to choose who becomes a priestess. only alvara is in so far, though she is mandatory.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I don't see how the MC could be with one single romantic partner and also fuck all of his priestesses without that being a harem. And we've been told no harem. So I guess the MC is going to fuck a bunch of women who become his priestesses and then break their hearts when he tells them his dick has chosen to be exclusive to one woman?

It has been awhile since I played as I was uninterested in playing the side stories but IIRC you can't choose to decline sex with everyone. The player has limited choice as to who the MC has sex with, am I correct in that? So the MC can't be exclusive to anyone as of yet... Wonder when the MC will be able to make that choice.
If your LI is a cuckquean

OIP (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
LOL

he won't be that cruel.
Well no but it would appear that MC's dick has compromises of its own. Soteria is just waiting on the archon to come around, Macaria needs regular "help", it is hinted that MC's mother promised Alvara some little amazonians and Zoe last wish was for you to be with Nessa.

It will be interesting to say the least. Thinking coffe meme.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes