Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Do you mean Katsumi and Nessa WON'T be Lover/Priestess, just Lover or nothing?

sorry to nag :)
Is my bad English kicking it in? Katsumi and Vanessa have branching Stories if the MC is with them. They are already a Lover, and at some point, you can ask them to become a Priestess or just keep them as a Lover. If the MC is not with them, they will be nothing to the MC.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is my bad English kicking it in? Katsumi and Vanessa have branching Stories if the MC is with them. They are already a Lover, and at some point, you can ask them to become a Priestess or just keep them as a Lover. If the MC is not with them, they will be nothing to the MC.
OK, got it now!

Your bad english or my bad reading comprehension, who can say (your english isn't bad btw ;) ) ;)

Reactions: Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
so by what you are saying...we will be forced to kick one to the curb...
EDIT : I hope that's not the case....
Depending on how you Played, you may have already kicked them to the curb. Didn’t offer Katsumi a Job as the MC’s Seer. She had no reason to stay and is back in Japan. Did you offer Vanessa a way out of knowing the MC’s world? She has forgotten all about the MC and what they had together.

Reactions: duningtwo

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Depending on how you Played, you may have already kicked them to the curb. Didn’t offer Katsumi a Job as the MC’s Seer. She had no reason to stay and is back in Japan. Did you offer Vanessa a way out of knowing the MC’s world? She has forgotten all about the MC and what they had together.
no no no..never! :D
I did offer Katsumi a job as a Seer and I told Nessa about magic world and showed and everything...no way am I kicking them willingly ....unless there will be a time in the future where you are forced to choose between one of them.

Reactions: Zivairs
Sep 3, 2020
you know I'm still in shock about Vanessa having her own route and I can't even blame it on my reading disability Zivairs I think I may be the dumbest one out of all your fans
:D

• Haha
Reactions: Jerzy and Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
you know I'm still in shock about Vanessa having her own route and I can't even blame it on my reading disability Zivairs I think I may be the dumbest one out of all your fans
:D
She actually has two routes. One is her learning about the MC’s world, and the other is…well, that would be spoilers…haha.

there can be only one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She'll need to be kept in check.

Sep 3, 2020
She actually has two routes. One is her learning about the MC’s world, and the other is…well, that would be spoilers…haha.

She'll need to be kept in check.

still I am a little embarrassed that I didn't know solo routes exist especially Vanessa
thank you for telling me

Reactions: Zivairs and BTLD

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
wait..is that going to be in the next update? :D
No, these are just Custom Renders. There are giveaways on my Discord and a channel with all of the Renders I’ve done.

was wondering about auntie and that other family's slutty sister. :unsure:

They will be in CH Five.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No, these are just Custom Renders. There are giveaways on my Discord and a channel with all of the Renders I’ve done.

They will be in CH Five.
aaawwwww, did wittle B misbehave? :)

to bad there won't be any incest, would love to give auntie a run for her money ;)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am really thick headed. I still can't see how mc can sleep with everyone, become their lovers, make them his priestess and one morning he will woke up on the wrong side of the bed and kick everyone out saying you are no lover of mine...... o_O

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes