cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol Only needed to be asked and answered once, then "search" should suffice.
yea if that was used but no, open thread, post a question (answered at best on current last page), close thread and prolly log out.

like it was said on 1 thread there should be tutorial to new f95 users.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
yea if that was used but no, open thread, post a question (answered at best on current last page), close thread and prolly log out.

and on that thread people would ignore the op to ask something that was already explained there, which would defeat the purpose of having it in the first place(people already do that in threads with faqs). And that's before the "search function" is something that should be a common knowledge to anyone who used the internet in the last 20 years or so? and it's been a feature in most forums I've used, people being lazy or stupid is not f95 fault.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

lol Let's envisage the scenario:
New user, doesn't use search function & just posts question, without checking to see if it's already been answered = lazy.
Same new user comes across tutorial - remember they have proven themself too lazy to use search - do you honestly think that they will read the tutorial?

people being lazy or stupid is not f95 fault.
100% this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol Let's envisage the scenario:
New user, doesn't use search function & just posts question, without checking to see if it's already been answered = lazy.
Same new user comes across tutorial - remember they have proven themself too lazy to use search - do you honestly think that they will read the tutorial?
no, sadly.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
https://f95zone.to/search/109186951/?q=vss&t=post&c[thread]=27830&o=relevance
3 letters and a enter got me that...so perhaps you should do that instead of complaining...just saying...it would have saved you the trouble of also posting your message.
What are you talking about? ...

What I mean and maybe I misspoke it: I didn't count but I saw a lot of comments asking what vss was and / or in what order to play the different parts from person who are too lazy to search and each time there is a good soul to answer them, so indicating it on the first comment of the thread would save everyone's time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What are you talking about? ...

What I mean and maybe I misspoke it: I didn't count but I saw a lot of comments asking what vss was and / or in what order to play the different parts from person who are too lazy to search and each time there is a good soul to answer them, so indicating it on the first comment of the thread would save everyone's time.
Thing is, it still needs people to read.
People too lazy to use search and type 3 letters are not very likely to bother reading.

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Going past the obvious spelling mishaps and characters inspired by the Lucifer tv series, the rendings are quite good and the actual plot is so far better than many other games I tried.

I do not understand why there is so much content not included in the main game, most games are much bigger downloads clocking at 3 or 4Gb.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Going past the obvious spelling mishaps and characters inspired by the Lucifer tv series, the rendings are quite good and the actual plot is so far better than many other games I tried.

I do not understand why there is so much content not included in the main game, most games are much bigger downloads clocking at 3 or 4Gb.
That difference in size is usually due to graphical format (Webp, PNG, JPG etc).

Reactions: Zivairs

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
The fix for chapter 4 is not available anymore. Was this fixing something important/game breaking or can I go ahead and play the main game without it ?

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018

If you read under Developer Notes, I explained that I converted the VN images into Webp to reduce the VN's overall size. The Short Stories are not converted.

The fix for chapter 4 is not available anymore. Was this fixing something important/game breaking or can I go ahead and play the main game without it ?
for CH Four; Fixes some spelling and a bad image or three.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes