cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you do realize that all of this has been discussed in this very thread over the last page or two right? Including the lack of contact info for kyois.
i think some time after this got abandoned tag.

Cock_Mongler

Dec 8, 2023
It's a shame this was abandoned, I really enjoyed it. Anyone can point out more games like this? I like fantasy and magic and it's not that easy to find "good ones"

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
It's a shame this was abandoned, I really enjoyed it. Anyone can point out more games like this? I like fantasy and magic and it's not that easy to find "good ones"
If by "like this" you mean urban fantasy, then Sorcerer and Love of Magic are completed (and good). Neverwhere Tales, Fractured Realms, A Touch of Magic, Affexon, Coven, and Detective Necro are not yet complete.

Jun 16, 2023
Thanks, I'll try those
Here's also some fun DAZ (realistic style) ones I enjoyed for fantasy and some magic this year:

Zero End by Stolen Rose
New Antioch by The Red Myst

If you are open to other artstyles that might look a bit anime-ish (honey select or koikatsu styles), lmk and I'll put down those as well.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
There is no chance that the game will continue again. That would be a real shame!!
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: o_O o_O :love::love:(y)(y)

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes