imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
the dev died? shit, feels bad man. RIP dude :(
his last public post on patreon was
couldn't tell you about discord.
and i don't know where he is from so no idea if the war in Eastern Europe is affecting him.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord Soth

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the dev died? shit, feels bad man. RIP dude :(
I'm 99% sure it's not confirmed what happened to the dev.
in other words nobody that has that information has come to share it anywhere...so we have no idea if they died or not...
you can speculate sure but doesn't mean it happened.

Reactions: Lord Soth

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait... is the guy actually dead?
i was talking about other dev who died. we have no clue what happened to this devsince no any info past 3 years. we can't get dev's real name or contact info from patreon so nothing we can do.

somebody just pauses patreon payments (if there are still supporters) once in while but who? we don't know that either.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
i was talking about other dev who died. we have no clue what happened to this devsince no any info past 3 years. we can't get dev's real name or contact info from patreon so nothing we can do.

somebody just pauses patreon payments (if there are still supporters) once in while but who? we don't know that either.
I think the last time anyone heard from this dev was at the start of covid tho I could be wrong

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hopefully someday it will just return
from what I remember, awhile back someone was talking about doing a remake of this game but it would take awhile since the models were heavily customized so they had to do some work to find the right ones

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hopefully someday it will just return
highly unlikely since it's been 3 years.

from what I remember, awhile back someone was talking about doing a remake of this game but it would take awhile since the models were heavily customized so they had to do some work to find the right ones
well main problem besides models is plot and copyrights belong to dev still.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was really enjoying this game first love and submission now this one. Damn now I have to find another scifi AVN.
well for scifi there are several options, for fantasy selection is much smaller. head to recommendations and ask.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes