Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
there is one thing we know based on a conversation I had with patreon support. Think I mentioned this earlier.... Someone has to manually pause billing each month.

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
since you haven't read previous pages i'll say it once again: IT WOULDN'T BE SAME GAME ANYMORE.
It wouldn't need to be exactly someone taking the game from where it stopped and trying to lead the story to where they think it would go. It could be someone taking the initial plot, coping it, and then telling their own story based on it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It wouldn't need to be exactly someone taking the game from where it stopped and trying to lead the story to where they think it would go. It could be someone taking the initial plot, coping it, and then telling their own story based on it.
But then, in doing that, why even pretend it's the same game? Just start a new game with new assets with more or less the same plot, and then make what you want. You don't need to "continue" this game or anything. Either make a new game, or leave this one be. I don't think anything else will work, realistically speaking.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is one thing we know based on a conversation I had with patreon support. Think I mentioned this earlier.... Someone has to manually pause billing each month.
yes it's been mentioned many times so it's a limbo.

nope but if this would be continued by a fan then that game would be compared to this and that'd be unfair.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
Keep it on-topic, regardless of whether this game hasn't been updated in a while... The F95 rules still apply to on topic threads.
Anyone seen breaking the rules will receive a thread ban.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes