ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
incest?..huh?...did i just boink my sister? :O thought she was a cop or something..not related..must have missed something..will have to replay and remove my tongue from her heart-hoohaa.
ok..rechecked..nope..heart-hoohaa is not related..not even same species..lol..so boinking shall proceed..and Zoe in the dream is not related and not same species..so..no incest seen...games safe my fellow boring folks!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
having played through..reading carefully..and done so twice choosing the different options in each playthrough of the very few choices..i do not see how the heck you can assume NTR from the "black guy" as he is devoted to the MC for all the help the MC has given him and now his sister..it would probably kill him internally if he did that..so we should immediately quash that comment above based on looking at the preview images..play the game before you toss out that statement..because thats derp as heck.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Which one is the MC the guy kissing the girl in the kitchen, or the dudebro loser full of muscles with a shit eating grin on his face ?

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Anarial

May 9, 2018
Interesting premise and decent renders. The English isn't perfect but it's not a chore to understand either. The game does start out fairly confusingly though, it could do with a small in-game intro to explain a little bit about the setting - nothing fancy, just a screen or two of world-building before the game starts proper.

Definitely one to watch.

Reactions: Hyped

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Evry day new stupid money milking project! YEAH go all cheers for Great game! Guys stop it or it never fucking end the Devs never fucking finish it! never ever proud the project what not finish like half way or you kill it!

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Evry day new stupid money milking project! YEAH go all cheers for Great game! Guys stop it or it never fucking end the Devs never fucking finish it! never ever proud the project what not finish like half way or you kill it!
Zero patrons, like most new releases lately. Devs claiming to be hobbyists and creating 'free' games are usually just being dishonest. However, this one seems to have spent way more time on the demo than his patreon profile. Deserves some credit.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Zero patrons, like most new releases lately. Devs claiming to be hobbyists and creating 'free' games are usually just being dishonest. However, this one seems to have spent way more time on the demo than his patreon profile. Deserves some credit.
yeah... sometimes the patreon page of games is more complex than game itself.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Yes, English is not my native language, and the program I was using for spell-checking was out of date and not working properly. I apologize, and promise to do better on the next release.

Which one is the MC the guy kissing the girl in the kitchen, or the dudebro loser full of muscles with a shit eating grin on his face ?

You probably figured it out already but the MC is the guy kissing the girl.

Interesting premise and decent renders. The English isn't perfect but it's not a chore to understand either. The game does start out fairly confusingly though, it could do with a small in-game intro to explain a little bit about the setting - nothing fancy, just a screen or two of world-building before the game starts proper.

Definitely one to watch.
I did actual have a small time period{three days or so} where you'd play as the MC among his family. Here I was going to explain the world, the works of magic or at least how they use them and the problem that caused hostilely between the MC and his Father. But a few things were stopping me. One: this time period would have less than the amount of choices the current build does, so none. Two: Zoe the girl from the dream, is older than the MC by a few months, and the MC's eighteenth birthday was in that time period. As you could have guessed from the dream they were romantically involved, and I didn't want to start or deal with any age related problems so I cut it. And decided to show the family problems via dreams and flashbacks, but I'll come up with a way to explain more of the world that fits into the story.

Reactions: botc76

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
This is promising.
Renders look pretty good.
Vanessa is Hot.
Sammy is a nice Guy.
Not a Fan of the Mannequins in the Club.
Story is ... weird... i didn't understand it. The only Thing i got was that MC is a Sorcerer and Vanessa a Police Officer.
Some Engrish and Typos.

Reactions: Tom10

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
My short review, already posted as such a few days ago.

This game is off to a good start.

The story is interesting, not something that I've seen done this way before.
The renders are alright, not exceptionally great, but solid middle-class ;)

I enjoyed the writing, the only problem I had with it were the many, many wrong words and spelling errors.
It was weird since it read as if someone ran a spellcheck and never looked through it afterwards, in regards to words being replaced with similar ones, but otoh, then there wouldn't be that many simple spelling errors.

To sum it up. The strong point is the story which seems to have a lot of potential, the renders are perfectly serviceable, the writing, apart from mistakes is alright.

There's a sex-scene that makes sense in terms of story-telling, which is really not something all that many games manage in their first version.

A really good effort for a first version in general.

Reactions: SSJSonGoku
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes