puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
Minus points for getting "you're" and "your" incorrectly, as well as other similar phonetic spelling mistakes (he's vs his etc.)
Bonus points for substituting ward letters with greek letters, spelling out "Harry Potter is a poser" and so on.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Would be nice to have a changelog..
There are developer notes on the Patreon page:
Short update, Continuation of the warehouse scene and a bit more, an intro added looking for feedback on that. Some spelling mistake fixed, three new characters introduced, and a release date for the remainder of the day on the 25th.

Not sure if your also asking for how many new renders or words, there are; 110 new renders and about 3700 words.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Short update, Continuation of the warehouse scene and a bit more, an intro added looking for feedback on that. Some spelling mistake fixed, three new characters introduced, and a release date for the remainder of the day on the 25th.

Not sure if your also asking for how many new renders or words, there are; 110 new renders and about 3700 words.
Since i can't afford to support devs on Patreon, i don't go there.

And a changelog doesn't need to go into that sort of detail to be useful; it just needs to outline what sort of changes have been made, so you can decide whether it's worth downloading the current version.

Reactions: Zivairs

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, this game is really good story-wise and the renders, while a bit unfocused are alright, but the fucking spelling errors are so annoying.
His instead of he's, your instead you're, think instead of thing.

It's like someone ran an automated spellcheck and didn't give a damn what the mistakes were replaced with.

I'm nowhere near a grammar Nazi, but there are so many errors that it really, really detracts from my enjoyment of the game.

Short update, Continuation of the warehouse scene and a bit more, an intro added looking for feedback on that. Some spelling mistake fixed...
And thrice as many new ones added probably.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
And a changelog doesn't need to go into that sort of detail to be useful; it just needs to outline what sort of changes have been made, so you can decide whether it's worth downloading the current version.
Thank you for the advice, I'll remember that.

the fucking spelling errors are so annoying.
His instead of he's, your instead you're, think instead of thing.

It's like someone ran an automated spellcheck and didn't give a damn what the mistakes were replaced with.

I'm nowhere near a grammar Nazi, but there are so many errors that it really, really detracts from my enjoyment of the game.
I do apologize for the bad grammar, most of the story is run through a translator and using my small knowledge of English is fixed by me.
If it truly is taking away from your enjoyment of the game. After this next release, I'll postpone further releases until I can invest into a proper Grammar checker or Proof-reader.
Thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
what a nice thing to appear when one refreshes the updates page :D
at the end of content it says "sorry folks this is the end of the game" ARRRRGGGHHH..to be followed a couple screens later with see you next update...do NOT give heart attacks..reword that @Zivairs to "sorry folks thats the end of this chapter" LOL because what if people die of sadness before clicking two more screens?..HAHAAA!!!
also..i LOVE this game

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes