Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
changelog please
why is it ch1 instead of 0.3?
thanks
Because ... reasons:

The end of Chapter One

Calling these chapters now you guys, don’t think I was doing the version numbers right
Anyway, here is the rest of Chapter One, for those of you waiting patiently for it; I thank you.
All the lead girls have been introduced
with the exception of the fifth girl, she was shown but not fully introduced; she will be shown more in Ch. 2.
Would love some feedback:
... is my writing shit?
........Is the Story bad, progressing too slowly?
,.............Are my renders bad?
(I know those are, my week little laptop can only do so much lol.)
Constructive criticism will only help me to get better.
Thank you again for playing it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Renders actually aren't that bad, I like the story, the diversity of the ladies shown so far and the writing isn't bad either.

What I found just a bit annoying was the many wrong words, as if the dev used autocorrect and didn't check if it worked correctly.

Edit: What I mean is like what he wrote in what Canto Forte posted directly above my post, when he wanted to write "weak little laptop," instead he wrote "week." And I caught several errors like this just in the new content for this update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The constructive criticism is very mild and nonabrasive so far:

Q%A style:

Q: is my writing shit?
R:-> the writing isn't bad says botc76 !

Q: Is the Story bad, progressing too slowly?
R:-> I like the story, the diversity of the ladies shown so far, says botc76 !

Q: Are my renders bad?
R: -> Renders actually aren't that bad, says botc76 !

Where is the criticism? Very mild indeed:
just this bit was annoying -> the many wrong words,
as if the dev used autocorrect and didn't check if it worked correctly, says botc76 !
I caught several errors like this just in the new content for this update.

That is it, so far.

HAppy gaming and feed back!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Better to be making these errors now than later on hopefully the dev learns from it not bashing the product at all it's a fantastic game with a few minor errors. Just wish I'd know that I had already completed chapter 1 :LOL:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Renders actually aren't that bad, I like the story, the diversity of the ladies shown so far and the writing isn't bad either.

What I found just a bit annoying was the many wrong words, as if the dev used autocorrect and didn't check if it worked correctly.

Edit: What I mean is like what he wrote in what Canto Forte posted directly above my post, when he wanted to write "weak little laptop," instead he wrote "week." And I caught several errors like this just in the new content for this update.
Lol. I just realized this was the third time I wrote about this game, each time very positive, but I also always complained about the as someone else called it "phonetic" errors.

Seems like this really is my only peeve in regards to this game.

maglama

Jul 17, 2017
Quick question lads, is the first girl's model used anywhere else? I can't shake the feeling like I've seen a similar one before.

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
I'm really enjoying the game so far. Yes, there are some typos, but i usually go over them without noticing.
As for the story, characters and renders, well, better quality renders comes with better hardware and for me their current quality is more than enough.
All characters feels like they act and speak in a natural way (in the world they are in) and they don't seem to be one dimensional, which is great.
The story itself, it sure kept me glued and it will continue to do so in the future, but my advise for it, is to make it the way you want, you like, so that in the end you will be proud of it.
That's all i have to say. This is my opinion, so others might think otherwise. ^_^

I wish you the best.

EDIT: we, i need more signatures ^_^, more diversity.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Liz is very hot, her face, her hairstyles, very pretty
+ That scene with the torn-out leg and the guys fucking had me laughing out loud, gotta say
+ Interesting cliffhanger

+- Love Vanessa's face, but her hair is awful
+- Winston looks like the creator of Minecraft, Notch lol
+- Tbh, all the males in the game look kinda hilarious
+- Art looks like he'd dying any moment
+- Soteria looked alright

- Kelyera is ugly (or rather: too basic, boring), same for Zoe and some others
- There are way too many dudes in this game, srsly

Game was fun to play, Liz should get a lot more time on the screen, maybe just render less dudes, dear dev... xD

Reactions: Tom10 and Zivairs

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
A couple of typos in the description:

People don't see the world as it is, they pry to deities hoping for a better life. But don't realize that same deity is sleeping with their neighbor's wife or having a drink in the bar across the street. Others like to study the creatures of mythology, not knowing their probably sitting beside one on the bus home.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does the game's story read like the summary does? With misspelled words and the wrong "They're/their"?
I enjoy a lot of the games and VN's I've found on this site, but sometimes they get pretty difficult to read.

The summary for this sounds interesting. Though it sounds a lot like Mythic Manor or of the many books I've read with the 'hidden world of myth and legends'.

Edit: After reading many of the forum posts, as well as the reviews, I think its safe to say the writer doesn't pay attention to the homophones.
Everything else said about it seems to be a rather glowing review. So I'll try it, but i hope the author fixes the grammatical issues at some point.

Reactions: Zivairs

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
... is my writing shit?
........Is the Story bad, progressing too slowly?
,.............Are my renders bad?
(I know those are, my week little laptop can only do so much lol.)
Constructive criticism will only help me to get better.
Thank you again for playing it.
To answer:
No!!
No!!!
No!!!!

The only failing honestly is a few spelling errors here and there. This has instantly become one my "Watch For's". Excellent job.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes