monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Getting back to the bar after the sushi place with Elizabeth:
Code:
Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2094, in script
    if call_nessa:
  File "E:\XXX_pelit\ReluctantArchon-Ch01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\XXX_pelit\ReluctantArchon-Ch01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\XXX_pelit\ReluctantArchon-Ch01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2094, in <module>
    if call_nessa:
NameError: name 'call_nessa' is not defined
Ignoring continues to talking to Vanessa... And another when talking with Vanessa and Vincent:

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2170, in script
    if call_nessa:
  File "E:\XXX_pelit\ReluctantArchon-Ch01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\XXX_pelit\ReluctantArchon-Ch01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\XXX_pelit\ReluctantArchon-Ch01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2170, in <module>
    if call_nessa:
NameError: name 'call_nessa' is not defined

Last edited:

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
they're**
As I’ve said in a previous post I cannot edit this, and sadly I don’t think the Uploader who first helped me upload this game onto this site is here anymore. I will try and talk to a Mod if this is really bugging people…

Getting back to the bar after the sushi place with Elizabeth:
Ignoring continues to talking to Vanessa... And another when talking with Vanessa and Vincent:
This is interesting; never got these during testing or now. Will try and recreate it and fix it, anyone else getting these?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
As I’ve said in a previous post I cannot edit this, and sadly I don’t think the Uploader who first helped me upload this game onto this site is here anymore. I will try and talk to a Mod if this is really bugging people…

This is interesting; never got these during testing or now. Will try and recreate it and fix it, anyone else getting these?
just call TCMS in to fix it..he has a blue thingie so he must be important :O

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
If it helps, I resumed to play from a save that was from an earlier version. Here's the save file just before the first glitch.
I think I see the problem, quick fix if it is, however it’s gonna be annoying; please start a new game.
I think your using a save from an update that didn’t have the call back; my fault I thought I put it in on that release but I didn’t.

Reactions: Canto Forte

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I think I see the problem, quick fix if it is, however it’s gonna be annoying; please start a new game.
I think your using a save from an update that didn’t have the call back; my fault I thought I put it in on that release but I didn’t.
Good to know that the fix will be that easy. :D I think I'll start a new game when there's a new version available. By deleting all saves from my appdata should remind me why to do a restart. ;)

Reactions: Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Is this dude skinny or is it just an optical illusion of some kind?
Essentially they are illusions or cardboard cutouts of the Daz world; it lets me fill up a scene with different ‘people’ while barley using any resources to render them, I was still learning to use them at that point so it doesn’t look as ‘normal’ as the others I used. Other players didn’t like the mannequins I was using at first so I thought this would be a better thing to use, while keeping my render times low.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
You should request game dev tag.
Will probably sound childish or stupid; but I only have one chapter to my name, compared to the other Devs who are on their 8+ chapter/update or even on their second/third game. So I feel I’m not ready…probably more like worthy of it, until I get a bigger foundation. Beside at the end of the day I am more of a hobbyist than a Dev; if they had hobbyist tags I would be jumping in line for that, lol.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Will probably sound childish or stupid; but I only have one chapter to my name, compared to the other Devs who are on their 8+ chapter/update or even on their second/third game. So I feel I’m not ready…probably more like worthy of it, until I get a bigger foundation. Beside at the end of the day I am more of a hobbyist than a Dev; if they had hobbyist tags I would be jumping in line for that, lol.
Well almost all of the devs are hobbyists and have jobs IRL. Even big devs like pinkcake hopes and philly have jobs and they develop their games in their free time. So i don't think you have to worry about that. Everyone should start at somewhere so having the game dev tag will help out in this forum because not everyone may know that u are the dev and may think that u are spreading misleading/untrue information or stuff like that. Consider it not as a bragging (i'm guessing that this is what you are trying to avoid, could be wrong about that) but informative stuff. You'll get a lot more questions in the future so having the dev tag will help you out as you may not have to answer the same thing over and over and someone else may answer it for you because they know that you develop this game.

Reactions: Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Well almost all of the devs are hobbyists and have jobs IRL. Even big devs like pinkcake hopes and philly have jobs and they develop their games in their free time. So i don't think you have to worry about that. Everyone should start at somewhere so having the game dev tag will help out in this forum because not everyone may know that u are the dev and may think that u are spreading misleading/untrue information or stuff like that. Consider it not as a bragging (i'm guessing that this is what you are trying to avoid, could be wrong about that) but informative stuff. You'll get a lot more questions in the future so having the dev tag will help you out as you may not have to answer the same thing over and over and someone else may answer it for you because they know that you develop this game.
I see what you’re saying, yeah that’s fair reasoning. Thank you for the advice, I’ll read up on how to do it and then put in a request.

Reactions: Harlequin1229

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well she did kill one of those assholes, and she seems powerful and definitely is quite beautiful so i already like her, the cliffhanger in the last episode and Alvara already made me curious as fuck :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes