Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
- The story matters in its own right (not just backdrop/background to get laid) (y) (y)
- Interesting and atypical with a lot of potential (y)
- MC is a powerful badass with powerful enemies (not a loser teen whos great ambition is to peek on mom in the shower) (y)(y)
- There are enough blackboxes planted to indicate that the dev has this planned out and not going to be winging it (e.g. Dev planted a necklace on the current GF from day one. Much later we know that it's neither just an accessory nor originally hers. Wonder when the tiger is going to come out to play.) (y)
- Although different choices will lead to similar consequences, they are backed-up by a lot of different renders.
- H-scenes could be improved a bit but the GF and the succubus are pretty hot. (y)

Definitely one to follow.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Fuck, was about to go to bed, and then I noticed this. I don't normally like stories like this, but I've strangely been a fan of this one.

Let's hope it was worth me staying up an extra bit for. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Damnit, another cliffhanger -_-, but all in all, this update was awesome, cannot wait to see what happens next and hopefully get more one on one time with that sexy orc.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Reluctant Archon [Ch. 2 Part One] [Kyois] - Original Size: 1.2GB

Download Win (94.1MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Damn that was actually even better than I was expecting, if it stays at this level I could see it becoming one of the best newer games. Here are some things
-All the characters are interesting and have their own charms
-While the h scenes aren't perfect they definitely are good, maybe add some more dialogue during them since they ended a bit fast, and some sex sounds would make em even better.
-Mc is a badass and the whole magic thing kinda reminds me of Ataegina, both that game and this definitely get style points.
-Music played during a good chunk of the time but gets dead silent at times, Spotify fixed that for me

Well I will patiently wait for part two, good luck to the creator

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Meh, it wasn't.
Sad to hear it, thank you for playing it anyway. (y)

hopefully get more one on one time with that sexy orc
I could write something up for Sammy and the MC, but Sammy has a wife so we’ll see how that goes, :p:ROFLMAO:.

But being serious she is more than willing so something may happen soon :unsure::whistle:…..

this update..my god its good
Glad you liked it.

any word on when part two is coming
Hard to say, one of the reasons I broke it up was because I was adding more to it; if work stays steady it shouldn’t take too long, but if work picks up it may take longer.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
screw you DEV! i threw a tantrum the last hour.... ending with a cliffhanger is evil enough! but than one like that oO Damn boy(s)/girl(s)/etc(s) c'mon i want to see
and i just know that it takes time to write and to render....
i really like your story and i can t await your next part (still plz take your time to make it a good one AGAIN)
... still hate you though -.-' because that cheap trick worked so well on me...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Rubbing Marena booty for luck how can I not :p a very good update for a second there I thought Sammy had turned into the hulk but he is actually an orc :D the ending has me worried for Vanessa another cliffhanger you sure are fond of those ;)

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes