D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just amazing, I just found this game today and it is by far one of if not the best game by far. The renders, and story telling is by far the best I have seen. Keep up the great work and I can't not wait for the next update.

Dec 29, 2018
Marena sure is gorgeous with her glam on, but I'm a bit more interested in how she looks without it. I could use a new sexy orc lady to look forward to now that Ghorza's route has been completed on The Fate of Irnia, and Marena seems to be a worthy successor. She looked like a perfectly sculpted goddess as she was walking down that hallway to fight those three thugs, but her true face was hidden in every shot. I'm wondering if the developer is intending to keep her true face hidden forever, or if he's just hiding for now until her can get it to look just right.

Speaking of those three thugs, I noticed that one of them managed to run past Marena even though I gave her a bit of luck beforehand as she asked. I'm guessing that we just didn't have enough time to give her enough luck to stop all three of the thugs, so I think it would be a good idea if we tried to help her build up more luck just in case she needs it for a future fight. Perhaps we should spend some time with her alone so she can get lucky.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my updated review, based on the new version.

I'm rewriting this review as we are a few updates in.

This game has one of the most original stories here on the site.
Yes, it is a pretty regular Modern Fantasy story, but compared to what passes for stories here (Ugh, want to fuck my mom and my sisters! ugh!), it is pure gold.

There is a wide variety of characters, including ladies of all types, that means for me there is a lot of ladies to love, but for those who are more narrow in their tastes, it means there will still be one or two girls that are exactly what you are looking for.

The orc with a glamour that turns green skin to sexy brown, the modern Asian hottie with purple hair and a similar past to the MC, or the classical Japanese beauty Saeko who would fit well into a geisha parlor, the tough, but sensible cop girlfriend, the succubus, the probably a vampire bartender, the Amazon who used to be your guardian but who is completely smitten with you now, the lost girlfriend in memories, the succubus, the goddess...
And I don't think I even remembered everybody.

The ladies are beautiful, even if the renders aren't the best quality wise.
Yet in terms of posing and variety of costumes and looks etc, the game is also top-notch.

A fantastic game, only rivaled by one other modern Fantasy game right now, but the difference is for now the massive size of the update.
Incredibly impressive.
I can easily wait even longer if I then get to play that much.

One or two more updates of this caliber and this will get my patronage.
TL, DR: A fantastic game that really upped the ante with this update. Absolutely highly recommended.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Speaking of those three thugs, I noticed that one of them managed to run past Marena even though I gave her a bit of luck beforehand as she asked. I'm guessing that we just didn't have enough time to give her enough luck to stop all three of the thugs, so I think it would be a good idea if we tried to help her build up more luck just in case she needs it for a future fight. Perhaps we should spend some time with her alone so she can get lucky.
I think you are onto something here. ;)

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
Strange to say that the game is a little light on H scenes but the story being so immersive makes it so you don't notice it.

This could easily be a decent TV series if HBO or Cinemax got a hold of it.

Seems a crime this guy has only 6 patrons.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i have to agree there is some amazing games in this site like this one and barely have any support, while others not deserving a cent hold more patreons...... such a fucking waste, my hands are full already in pledges, if somehow i stop a pledge id pay this guy gladly.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Crowd funding needs a big crowd ... How and where and when one calls upon the gamer herds to bask in the creation of one astounding game is the very same question / equation / wonder every major game developer ponders, every music legend wonders => rolling stones still need to put in the work for a tour, merchandise has to be put in place months before the big hit, IRL has to be perfect, or else everything tumbles to the ground in the blink of an eye.

Game on!

Reactions: Zivairs

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it'll catch on Canto Forte the cream rises to the top..it took Pink and Philly time..but now they bask in the Penthouses of Fappington..when folks discover how good this story is..word will keep spreading..i've been spreading the heck out of it on discord and already prompted many to try it..thats what we need to do

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I’ve been trying to fix those, most of the time I run right pass them; because to me they don’t look off. I am learning English but because work is good right now, I’m getting less than half the time I need to study it. You’ve should have seen it, when I first posted this on here, lol; I feel I’ve made some progress even if it is only a little.
You have a wonderful and unique game here, but I'm really glad that you're working on this because it's the kind of thing that takes the story from an A+ down to a B... Kinda like a really great car that constantly rattles and squeaks somewhere. You love the car, but just can't shake the feeling that something's not quite right. :)

In an effort to help out a little, these are some of the corrections that really stood out to me:
  • Every example of "shell" should be "shall".
  • Every example of "ruff" should be "rough".
  • Whenever you're trying to say "he is"; as in "he is a great guy", "he is a sorcerer", "he is my boss", that's when you should contract to "he's".
  • Whenever you're using a possessive; i.e. a thing that belongs to someone or is part of someone, that's when you use "his". So for example "this is his house", "she takes his hand", "his magic is too powerful".
  • The same two rules above also apply to you're/your and they're/their.
Not that I want to complicate things further, but you could even leave those errors in place for a character like Sammy. Since it would make sense for him to speak a little rougher or strangely. Kinda like an accent in text form... But that would only work if all the other character conversations were cleaned up.

My last comment, and I don't know if it's just me but "Sorc" doesn't really come across as a cool abbreviation to me. In my head it sounds too much like "Sock", and it lacks the kind of respect/self-respect that comes with "Sorcerer" as a proper title. You're not calling the succubi "Sucs" for example, or the priest a "Pri"/"Pree", or the goddess a "Dessi"... "Sorc" feels wrong to me in the same way.

[edit]
More specific examples as I play through:
  • "Silents" should be "Silence".
  • "Wraith" should be "Wrath".
  • "Mouth or two" should be "Month or two".
  • "His still endanger" should be "He's still in danger".
  • (plus other examples where "endanger" should be "in danger")
  • "Bits off more" should be "Bites off more".
  • "Enjoy bounding time" should be "Enjoy bonding time".
  • "When I met him" should be "When I meet him".
  • "Liked I tell you" should be "Like I'd tell you".
  • "Willing hands you over" should be "Willingly hands you over".
Finished playing the current build. If it would help I could go back to the beginning again and do that properly... I kinda stopped playing half way through to come here and check the thread, so I didn't really make notes on the first half.

(Also I fucking love faun girls. Instant waifu. Everyone else can go home... I just wanna grab those adorable little antlers and... Goddamn cliffhanger. :p)

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Strange to say that the game is a little like on H scenes but the story being so immersive makes it so you don't notice it.

This could easily be a decent TV series if HBO or Cinemax got a hold of it.

Seems a crime this guy has only 6 patrons.
If you want to help him generate patrons, make a fan sig and use it. Then post a lot, to get the word out.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Seems a crime this guy has only 6 patrons
I should probably market it better and I’m still unknown but hopefully one day things will change.

Thank you for the kind words and for playing. (y)

i've been spreading the heck out of it on discord and already prompted many to try it
Thank you for that, I really appreciate it kind Sir. (y)(y)

You have a wonderful and unique game here, but I'm really glad that you're working on this because it's the kind of thing that takes the story from an A+ down to a B... Kinda like a really great car that constantly rattles and squeaks somewhere. You love the car, but just can't shake the feeling that something's not quite right. :)

In an effort to help out a little, these are some of the corrections that really stood out to me:
  • Every example of "shell" should be "shall".
  • Every example of "ruff" should be "rough".
  • Whenever you're trying to say "he is"; as in "he is a great guy", "he is a sorcerer", "he is my boss", that's when you should contract to "he's".
  • Whenever you're using a possessive; i.e. a thing that belongs to someone or is part of someone, that's when you use "his". So for example "this is his house", "she takes his hand", "his magic is too powerful".
  • The same two rules above also apply to you're/your and they're/their.
Not that I want to complicate things further, but you could even leave those errors in place for a character like Sammy. Since it would make sense for him to speak a little rougher or strangely. Kinda like an accent in text form... But that would only work if all the other character conversations were cleaned up.

My last comment, and I don't know if it's just me but "Sorc" doesn't really come across as a cool abbreviation to me. In my head it sounds too much like "Sock", and it lacks the kind of respect/self-respect that comes with "Sorcerer" as a proper title. You're not calling the succubi "Sucs" for example, or the priest a "Pri"/"Pree", or the goddess a "Dessi"... "Sorc" feels wrong to me in the same way.

[edit]
More specific examples as I play through:
  • "Silents" should be "Silence".
  • "Wraith" should be "Wrath".
  • "Mouth or two" should be "Month or two".
  • "His still endanger" should be "He's still in danger".
  • (plus other examples where "endanger" should be "in danger")
  • "Bits off more" should be "Bites off more".
  • "Enjoy bounding time" should be "Enjoy bonding time".
  • "When I met him" should be "When I meet him".
  • "Liked I tell you" should be "Like I'd tell you".
  • "Willing hands you over" should be "Willingly hands you over".
Finished playing the current build. If it would help I could go back to the beginning again and do that properly... I kinda stopped playing half way through to come here and check the thread, so I didn't really make notes on the first half.
This makes me Sad and Happy.

Sad because my Pride in thinking I was getting better at English was just crushed, :cry:.

Happy because now I got a sheet I can study and get to work fixing those spelling mistakes that everyone is tired of looking at. :geek::geek:

Thank you.

Reactions: Mister Ed
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes