Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
This makes me Sad and Happy.

Sad because my Pride in thinking I was getting better at English was just crushed, :cry:.

Happy because now I got a sheet I can study and get to work fixing those spelling mistakes that everyone is tired of looking at. :geek::geek:

Thank you.
Honestly if english is not your first language then your doing a very good job of faking it. Yes there are spelling and grammar issues but they have never been so bad as to make things illegible. I would give you an overall 95% rating on it in that regard.

Reactions: Zivairs and Halfelf

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
this game reminds me of Lucifer on Netflix.. the main character owns a bar/club and is escaping from his father's influence.. plus Vanessa reminds me of Chloe Decker / Lauren German... 5/5 stars for me and I can't wait for the 2nd chapter!
Very true and don't forget Vincent as Detective Douche (even wears the brown leather jacket) and most importantly;
Marena the kickass bartender v Mazikeen the kickass bartender :D
Maze.gif

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Very true and don't forget Vincent as Detective Douche (even wears the brown leather jacket) and most importantly;
Marena the kickass bartender v Mazikeen the kickass bartender :D
Maze.gif
When I first released this game, people were comparing it to Lucifer and American Gods; since then I’ve watched those shows. (Just started watching the Winchester Brothers liking it so far Canto Forte thanks for the recommendation.)

Loved American Gods, Lucifer was good but I never went past season One because I did see the similarities and I wanted to steer clear of it, didn't want the story being too much like Lucifer. But after a while I said screw it might as well slide into the similarities, and changed Marena from the once Shy and self-conscious Orc who wanted to hide her appearance behind the Glam she was given into the Mazikeen inspired Orc she is now.

Vincent and Sir Douche was just a happy coincidence I didn’t want to change once I realized it. :LOL:

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Really love how people start doing mystical stories. Its better than "parents died and here is your sexy aunt/landlady and daughters/adopted girls".

Keep it up! Also, I feel better playing a strong character than the standard wimp in these games. Its like playing a movie, in a good way.

Jiraz

Dec 7, 2017
First time playing today and must say, it really suprised me how good it was, the story is great and the girls are lovely!. Looking forward to see where it all goes.

Reactions: Zivairs

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
When I first released this game, people were comparing it to Lucifer and American Gods; since then I’ve watched those shows. (Just started watching the Winchester Brothers liking it so far Canto Forte thanks for the recommendation.)

Loved American Gods, Lucifer was good but I never went past season One because I did see the similarities and I wanted to steer clear of it, didn't want the story being too much like Lucifer. But after a while I said screw it might as well slide into the similarities, and changed Marena from the once Shy and self-conscious Orc who wanted to hide her appearance behind the Glam she was given into the Mazikeen inspired Orc she is now.

Vincent and Sir Douche was just a happy coincidence I didn’t want to change once I realized it. :LOL:
I get annoyed at people acting like Lucifer and American Gods original. What about the table top World of Darkness and the Wheels of Fire book series from 80's, underworld movie series and even the old Forever Knight tv series. The what if mythical creatures and Gods were real and still amongst us is nothing new BUT you have created a unique spin on this that you can be proud of. One thing I really love is its always the traditionally powerful creatures focused on in these concepts, the elves, vampires, werewolves yet you have two fucking orcs as main characters with kick ass personalities and abilities that definitely not your 1HD red shirt.

Repuci

May 1, 2017

In the next two weeks overtime is finally coming to a halt, so I’ll finally have my evenings back to improve and work on the game.
Even Better News:
Ch 2 is done, thank you for your patience. I hope you enjoy it.
What’s add:
The outcome of how you handle Vanessa. And if Katsumi is working for you. Story progression.
Feedback is always welcome.

PC:

Mac:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Finally got some time with Marena. All I know is that she's tied for best girl alongside Vanessa.

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
Welp, It seem I now have a fetish for hot Orc babes...which is something I didn't know about myself 24 hours ago, so thanks for that...having done the scene twice, I'm firmly in the no glam camp.

This was a fantastic update, meaty, plenty of good sex, with some good character development and plot progression thrown in for good measure, it was a great treat to play and I've enjoyed it tremendously.

We have a horse race for best girl imo Vanessa and Marena are leading the pack but Keylara, and Katsumi are still in it for sure and Alvara (I'm hoping) could be a dark horse.

Definitely a high quality game with damn near top tier writing, I for one am eagerly looking forward to the next release.

• Haha
Reactions: Valeck and Zivairs

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Reluctant Archon [Ch. 2] [Kyois] - Original Size: 1.66 GB

Download Win (125MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes