botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This is another one of those games I really look forward to. Harem, lots of different and sexy girls and updates of a satisfying size.

Great work with this last one, loved the Orc lady scenes, both with or without glamour, Kasumi is sweet, the succubus sucks... joking she's fantastic as well and I can't wait to seduce that awkward Amazon who wishes for nothing more than that.

Also, vampires are so great as dicks in stories, I like them myself (except the Twilight BS), but they make really good "assholey" villains.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
That means a lot thanks, once Overtime at work stops. Your two games are at the top of my Backlog, which one should I play first?
You're welcome, if your game wasn't good, I wouldn't say otherwise.
Well Warp is the first and very simple, Ataegina has more players and it's more elaborated.

Cheers

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I'm wondering what the Werewolves would be like.
When I was writing up Plot points and Summaries for each Ch, I never thought about adding Werewolves. Which is stupid of me because I love The Garou.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn this has the makings of a classic adult game. Love it so far. I believe September 1 you have a new Patron.
Thank you kindly, glad you liked it. And don’t worry I won't be taking out the sex, lol

posted a few screenshots in the Monster Girls
I did not know there was such a thread, I need to browse this site way more. Thank you for that.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
When I was writing up Plot points and Summaries for each Ch, I never thought about adding Werewolves. Which is stupid of me because I love The Garou.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love the Garou also (my personal favorite species from the WoD). If you were to add them, maybe have them as the ones who rule over the woods, to where they have a treaty going on with the mage families. You could even have the MC go and talk to them to gain their assistance in exchange for a boon or something where they can assist him in hunting down the leeches (vampires).

Reactions: Repuci and Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I love the Garou also (my personal favorite species from the WoD). If you were to add them, maybe have them as the ones who rule over the woods, to where they have a treaty going on with the mage families. You could even have the MC go and talk to them to gain their assistance in exchange for a boon or something where they can assist him in hunting down the leeches (vampires).

See now you have me looking over my Story-Map, and thinking where would be the right place to add them, and a good Plot for them….back to the drawing board… time to see what I come up with...lol

Reactions: Repuci

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
See now you have me looking over my Story-Map, and thinking where would be the right place to add them, and a good Plot for them….back to the drawing board… time to see what I come up with...lol
lmao well glad I can help you with the creative juices, and I know if anyone could figure that out, it's you.

Jan 15, 2019
That was 2 chapters???? Holy crap! that took me 2 nights to read. Good job on this one. The story is great, the renders are awesome (Marena is going to be my phone screen saver I think) and the length of each chapter is amazing. I'm completely blown away.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Instant fan for the game, don't know why i did not play this sooner. I actually hate Lucifer TV series(cuz its boring) but this is how it should have been...too good..and a lot of content for 2 chapters. Can't wait to see what the Dev has in Store (y)(y)

Nov 7, 2016
hit this thread through someones sig on forum. Looking at banner and preview pics was thoroughly unimpressed. Playing through reminded me once again why i click peoples sigs. absolute joy to play through and going to keep a eye on this.

Reactions: RRRS003 and Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Looking at banner and preview pics was thoroughly unimpressed

absolute joy to play through and going to keep a eye on this
Not a bit, or somewhat. But thoroughly unimpressed?:cry: I need to work on that, glad you played it in the end and enjoyed it.

Thank you for giving it a try. (y)(y)

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
The game is very good and the story too, i can't wait for the next update! A lot of text mistakes, but it is normal.
Normal? It's pathetic. So much shit that could be caught by a basic spell check, never mind basic grammar. FFS. Not only does the dev to this need to run his script through a spell check, he needs a proof readier who know the diff tween your, you're and basically every other damn tense. It's one thing to not know the fuck about tenses, but shit that can be caught by a basic spell check should be caught by any damn given person with half a brain. Aside from that. Good game. But ffs. Pick up your shit. And no. That doesn't mean some other random Russian that knows fuck all about English grammar.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Normal? It's pathetic. So much shit that could be caught by a basic spell check, never mind basic grammar. FFS. Not only does the dev to this need to run his script through a spell check, he needs a proof readier who know the diff tween your, you're and basically every other damn tense. It's one thing to not know the fuck about tenses, but shit that can be caught by a basic spell check should be caught by any damn given person with half a brain. Aside from that. Good game. But ffs. Pick up your shit. And no. That doesn't mean some other random Russian that knows fuck all about English grammar.
One: Thank you for playing it, I am glad you somewhat liked it. At least enough that you needed to come rant and bash on my poor understanding of English.

Two: Not sure where the Random Russian came from? I am not Russian, I would at least get someone from my own part of the world to proofread, had I gotten a proofreader. Only one person has proof-read for me and it was with this last update, I thank that person very much, and he has taught me much about the English language.

Three: At the very least, practice what you preach.

Nov 25, 2017
it's a good game. the plot differentiates itself from all the others i've played (and i've played a lot) so that's a plus. the way the backstory is unfolding through dreams also works and doesn't distract from the present storyline. i also think it's great that we're not being tied down to choosing one specific capture target (harem all the way). i'm looking forward to more.

i hope the developer gets more patrons because this here is quality content.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
One: Thank you for playing it, I am glad you somewhat liked it. At least enough that you needed to come rant and bash on my poor understanding of English.

Two: Not sure where the Random Russian came from? I am not Russian, I would at least get someone from my own part of the world to proofread, had I gotten a proofreader. Only one person has proof-read for me and it was with this last update, I thank that person very much, and he has taught me much about the English language.

Three: At the very least, practice what you preach.
Honestly, when I deal with grammar nazi's, what I love to do is make my grammar and spelling 100 times worse every time they try to correct me just to piss them off. Seriously, if they're so obsessed with grammar, maybe they should take a step back and chill.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The problem isn't people pointing out spelling and grammar mistakes; it's people being dicks about it.

And spell/grammar check code? FUCK NO! You'd get so many false positives you'd pull your hair out.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes