Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Reluctant Archon [Ch. 2] [Kyois] - Original Size: 1.66 GB

Download Win (125MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
One of the best games I have played in a while. I really like the story line. Cannot wait for more!!!

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
He asks for feedback. Only feedback I can give, more content :)

And who the fuck choose to keep the glam on, you fake archon.

How much content is in the new update? The changelog is rather vague...
Decent. A lot has happened, in a good pace. But hours wise, not that long. I think it is an introduction to a new set of choices. So it was a rather tame update imo.

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
Wait, just 14 patrons? We can do better. He has custom payment, so you can decide how much you want to support him with.
I know right? It is almost criminal that he is not better supported.

As for content there is a good amount already but the story is so interesting you want more as fast as possible and it seems shorter than it actually is.

Reactions: Zivairs and Repuci

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I have to say this update confirms this game just "ROCKS". I like the story line, the writing, and the graphics is just amazing. Just an OUTSTANDING job.

Reactions: Zivairs

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
You asked for feedback so here it is: Super good as always! Just keep doing what you're doing, I have no other criticism than that it's all great! Looking forward to what's next!

Well, there's some spelling errors but thats just a minor issue. Here's what I've found:
Alvara: Last I heard they were whip out. --> Should be "Last I heard they were wiped out"
Elizabeth: My feancé called me and I just lost all reasoning --> My fiancé called me and I just lost all reason
Countess: certen --> certain
Kelyera: Your mine tonight --> You're mine tonight.
MC: But your not anyone else --> But you're not anyone else

Reactions: Zivairs and Repuci

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
I replayed this for another time and now I get more and more convinced. Ill only say 1 word. Lucifer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a really important question i'd love answering.....

When can I have the Amazonian?

I mean, i've already added her to Ava's harem but in game i'd like her too. Just give me her and the Succubus ..... and the Orc ..... maybe cop lady too, i'll settle for that, i'm not greedy.

Just give me those and i'll be happy.

Maybe have a special scene where they find a short red haired girl and have a big lesbian orgy ... for science of course, important ... er ... research? yes, research.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
interesting ending Is Elizabeth really in league with the vampires?

Thank you for playing it, I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Wow great game and 1 patron more ;D
Thank you kindly.

This game is getting better every update, one of the few games I find time to follow, I'm glad I do :)
Keep going!
That means a lot thanks, once Overtime at work stops. Your two games are at the top of my Backlog, which one should I play first?

I have a really important question i'd love answering.....

When can I have the Amazonian?

I mean, i've already added her to Ava's harem but in game i'd like her too. Just give me her and the Succubus ..... and the Orc ..... maybe cop lady too, i'll settle for that, i'm not greedy.

Just give me those and i'll be happy.

Maybe have a special scene where they find a short red haired girl and have a big lesbian orgy ... for science of course, important ... er ... research? yes, research.
I think I would be drawn and quartered by some if I made that happen, would probably be worth it though, lol..

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
After the last update, I'm wondering what the Werewolves would be like. If the creator decides to go the WoD route with the Werewolves, they could become major allies to the mc, especially with how terrifying they are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zivairs
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes