Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Lol. I just realized this was the third time I wrote about this game, each time very positive, but I also always complained about the as someone else called it "phonetic" errors
English not being my first language I feel your peeve and honesty is helping to do better, and for that I thank you.

Liz should get a lot more time on the screen, maybe just render less dudes
Oh? Then you should like the middle of CH 2, as we will be moving into her backstory; and further developments with her.

As for the dudes trying to give the world a little more character and depth; then just pretty girls to fuck.

A couple of typos in the description:
I cannot edit those…I may have to get a mod to do it…I think.

but i hope the author fixes the grammatical issues at some point.
I’ve been trying to fix those, most of the time I run right pass them; because to me they don’t look off. I am learning English but because work is good right now, I’m getting less than half the time I need to study it. You’ve should have seen it, when I first posted this on here, lol; I feel I’ve made some progress even if it is only a little.

Is the necklace the MC made for Zoe the same with Vanessa? :unsure: *-*
Did he make two necklaces? Or is it the same one….:unsure::unsure:o_O:eek:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
English not being my first language I feel your peeve and honesty is helping to do better, and for that I thank you.

I’ve been trying to fix those, most of the time I run right pass them; because to me they don’t look off. I am learning English but because work is good right now, I’m getting less than half the time I need to study it. You’ve should have seen it, when I first posted this on here, lol; I feel I’ve made some progress even if it is only a little.
If you don't mind, I could try to make a list of the ones I see when I get home and play through the game. That way you can change them before the next update, and maybe fewer people would complain about them, lol. It wouldn't be all that much different than a proof reader.
I was doing that for another game, but the dev quit responding to me when the grammar and typos I pointed out passed thirty. So this time I'll ask before hand.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Oh, it's not my first language as well, but I admit I have a few decades of it under my belt now. :cool:

Reactions: Zivairs

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Did he make two necklaces? Or is it the same one…
Hmmm, thats something that made me curious, but at least now we know what they are for, but i am really curious to know how the MC and his father discovered that he is an Archon, i hope you dont mind me saying what i think about this subject, my lucky guess is that Zoe fate is directly tied to the answer..

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
If you don't mind, I could try to make a list of the ones I see when I get home and play through the game. That way you can change them before the next update
I could not in good conscience ask you to do this, I should be learning from my mistakes not letting someone else fix them. That being said, I don’t mind if You Want to do it; lol.

Hmmm, thats something that made me curious, but at least now we know what they are for, but i am really curious to know how the MC and his father discovered that he is an Archon, i hope you dont mind me saying what i think about this subject, my lucky guess is that Zoe fate is directly tied to the answer..
:whistle::whistle: Interesting Guess….:sneaky:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I could not in good conscience ask you to do this, I should be learning from my mistakes not letting someone else fix them. That being said, I don’t mind if You Want to do it; lol.

:whistle::whistle: Interesting Guess….:sneaky:
What's harder? Trying to find something in a desert? Or trying to find something with a map that's marked by an X?
I'll probably try the game in the next day or two. Would have tonight, but I found out about the free xpack for borderlands 2 that came out yesterday, so I'm playing that :p

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Hopefully MC can impregnate women in future content, I would really like to see Vanessa pregnant with MC's child.

Story was great, kept me really focused on it which only a few adult games could do.
Also damn blond Melissa is hot with a more realistic curvy body alongside another blond Melissa from Outbreak which is curvier. Drown me with many different Melissa and I'll be very happy.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Would love some feedback:
... is my writing shit?
........Is the Story bad, progressing too slowly?
,.............Are my renders bad?
1) Writing is fine, however it could need some proofreading as it has spelling mistakes and wrong punctuation. However tt's not much of a problem, since you can still understand the story very easily
2) The story is good and the pacing is fine. Yes, the story is a bit slow, but it's interesting and we also get sex scenes regularly.
3) Renders are fine. You don't need to worry about those.

I would rate it 4/5. As I said, the only problem I see in the game right now is the spelling mistakes and punctuation. But that's pretty minor. Other than that the game looks great!

falcon37857

Aug 26, 2017
Ahhhhhh that cliffhanger. This is one of the few I actually take the time to read everything. Just a few grammer errors but really hooked on the story. MC is a powerful sorc but something tells me he's gonna find out he's even more powerful in the future. Renders are fine but the pacing is spot on. For update size I (personal opinion here) think it's about right, long enough to be enjoyable but not so long that it feels rushed.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a

game. You've been warned so no complaining.

NAME OF THE GAME - Original Size: 836.02MB

Download Win (84.6MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Zivairs please make a Mac version. It's very easy - when you "Build Distributions", check the "Macintosh x86_64" box. Ren'Py will do the rest, and give you a zip file.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't have a Mac so I don't know if it will work; but....here you go.

Mac Version Ch. 1=
Works great, thanks!

You can make both the Windows/Linux and the Mac versions at the same time by checking both boxes and doing the build. Hooray automation! :)

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes