Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hi.

What Haast posted, sums it up nicely.

To add to that, I can’t say I’ll have a release in December because I don’t want to promise anything. I will, however, make a Short-Story.
well how about you don´t waste your time with short stories and use the free rendering time for the next chapter then?? :)
i really think the time would be better invested in the next chapter and not in short stories that are showing the past more or less and you could put this stories always in flashbacks in the main game maybe??
i mean no offense here you said it yourself you only have a laptop and i assume it is not the best rendering maschine??

and one of the reasons your game support is NOT sky high could also be the development time and the unclear releasedates.It is ok to say it is done when it´s done but that´s could also be one of many possible reasons why your supporters counts are not going up.

there are some other Game Devs here that are doing their game developing in their free time as a hobby too, and i think with them it is similar with the supporter thing.
it is just a time thing with that i think.Too much time between releases for the most of them.

and pleaaaaaaase no incest in this game ok??why has there always to be incest content in such games its as good as it is please keep it like that.
Pantreon would give you probably trouble there with the incest content and we won´t want that.

just to make it clear here i am supporting Zivairs from beginning of this year now and Thanks for the Facepalms :rolleyes:
i am one of these guys that are waiting for a GOOD update so keep your Facepalms to yourself here i don´d care about Smileys anyway :cool::cool:

Last edited:

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
:rolleyes: There always shows up a "genius" who knows very well how things work and how they should be done, but we will never have the pleasure of enjoying his knowledge put into practice (they never do anything).

Dev, please, if you want to do shorts stories, do it. I really enjoyed the previous one.

Reactions: anwar and Zivairs

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
:rolleyes: There always shows up a "genius" who knows very well how things work and how they should be done, but we will never have the pleasure of enjoying his knowledge put into practice (they never do anything).

Dev, please, if you want to do shorts stories, do it. I really enjoyed the previous one.
1. i never said he should not do what he want´s where did you read that???
2. i admit that i have no knowlege of developing a game and the stuff around it,but it is not because i dont wan´t to or i am to Stupid to learn it.. i would have the hardware recources for that too,but i simply don´t have the time to learn all about game developing.
Of Course i know some basics and of course i know how many time goes by to render an game image.the lesser the hardware the more time it costs to render an image i am not that stupid

I am working 6 days a week in 3 shifts Fulltime 10 Hours a day. i have simply not the time for learning all that what it takes to develope a game myself.

now facepalm me all you want i do not care i love his game and if someone can not distinguish between a suggestion because of the incoming Chrismas days and a "genius" who knows how things work and so on...
and i like the short stories too that its not the point.I meant it to be a Christmas present before christmas of some sort.

Have a nice day...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Gods and mugizib

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
well how about you don´t waste your time with short stories and use the free rendering time for the next chapter then?? :)
i really think the time would be better invested in the next chapter and not in short stories that are showing the past more or less and you could put this stories always in flashbacks in the main game maybe??
i mean no offense here you said it yourself you only have a laptop and i assume it is not the best rendering maschine??

and one of the reasons your game support is NOT sky high could also be the development time and the unclear releasedates.It is ok to say it is done when it´s done but that´s could also be one of many possible reasons why your supporters counts are not going up.

there are some other Game Devs here that are doing their game developing in their free time as a hobby too, and i think with them it is similar with the supporter thing.
it is just a time thing with that i think.Too much time between releases for the most of them.

and pleaaaaaaase no incest in this game ok??why has there always to be incest content in such games its as good as it is please keep it like that.
Pantreon would give you probably trouble there with the incest content and we won´t want that.

just to make it clear here i am supporting Zivairs from beginning of this year now and Thanks for the Facepalms :rolleyes:
i am one of these guys that are waiting for a GOOD update so keep your Facepalms to yourself here i don´d care about Smileys anyway :cool::cool:
Well, let me say I do appreciate you and all my other Patreon’s support. It has helped me balance the Cost of purchasing new Assets, Models, and Programs for this VN.

But if you have been following me since the Start (Six Months Ago.) Why was my Development Time brought into question? You should know since you’ve been with me from the Start I have released an update Once a Month, twice in some Months. The only month I didn’t was because overtime had me tired, and even during the said month, I released a Short-Story.

As for the unclear release dates, I like to keep my word. And I already blemished it, by missing my own self-imposed release date this Fifteenth. So I rather not state a release date until it’s done, because my full-time job also keeps me busy. I know some people will not like it, but hey it stops me from becoming a liar.

The Short-Story I was going to do was for a Christmas Special, I like to expand on the Lore of the VN, and do some Worldbuilding.

And as for the Incest, yeah, I agree I am not into it as well. But as I said, it was still in the Air. Mostly because I feel writing something I am not interested in but giving my full abilities will help me, in the long run, become a better ‘writer.’

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well, let me say I do appreciate you and all my other Patreon’s support. It has helped me balance the Cost of purchasing new Assets, Models, and Programs for this VN.

But if you have been following me since the Start (Six Months Ago.) Why was my Development Time brought into question? You should know since you’ve been with me from the Start I have released an update Once a Month, twice in some Months. The only month I didn’t was because overtime had me tired, and even during the said month, I released a Short-Story.

As for the unclear release dates, I like to keep my word. And I already blemished it, by missing my own self-imposed release date this Fifteenth. So I rather not state a release date until it’s done, because my full-time job also keeps me busy. I know some people will not like it, but hey it stops me from becoming a liar.

The Short-Story I was going to do was for a Christmas Special, I like to expand on the Lore of the VN, and do some Worldbuilding.

And as for the Incest, yeah, I agree I am not into it as well. But as I said, it was still in the Air. Mostly because I feel writing something I am not interested in but giving my full abilities will help me, in the long run, become a better ‘writer.’
hey hey don´t get me wrong i meant it for POSSIBLE reasons for OTHERS to NOT support you because of that.There are many people out there that are thinking why they should pay for every month if they not getting "regular" updates thats what i meant.
you do not have to justify to me for your game developing process i hope you do know that???
i would not have become a supporter of you if i would not be willing to wait for a good game so here i am.
for me a quality game is more important than a game that comes out every 3 or 4 weeks and has too many errors in all categories.

if it came out the wrong way sorry about that man.

and how long i supported you was a suggestion from me that it was since the beginning of the year so ok it was not,but i know it was close from the start on.I did not monitor it when i become a supporter of you.

i have no problem with incest VN and i play them too,but i just think the incest thing just dont´t fit in your game with that story.

and for the SUGGESTION i made that was just what it was a SUGGESTION.of course you can do what ever you like it is your game and your time you spend it with making that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gods and Zivairs

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
by the way:

because the MC accepted now who he is i would really love to see the MC Father with a magic ban that takes all his magic powers away or something like that that forces the MC father now to live his life as a filthy human.

that would be an exellent punishment for that arrogant man.just killing him would be to nice i think :)
he said it would not matter if he is dead or alive because HIS plan is going the way he want´s
have you something like that in mind there???

• Love
Reactions: Zivairs

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Honestly. I think my avatar about sums up how I feel about this. I'm glad I gave it a shot. I'm also super ecstatic to see the rest of the story whenever it's released. So ecstatic that I've actually made my first signature this game haha.

My only gripe with the entire thing is honestly just the spelling mistakes. But even with those. This is a ten out of ten. Smogark seal of approval here.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
because the MC accepted now who he is i would really love to see the MC Father with a magic ban that takes all his magic powers away or something like that that forces the MC father now to live his life as a filthy human. that would be an exellent punishment for that arrogant man.
Reminds me of "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Where in the series finale the tyrannical villain is stripped by the hero of his ability to bend fire, leaving him powerless.

Reaperofgodz

Aug 6, 2017
OK i just downloaded this game at midnight thinking okthis will tide me over till my other games/stories update. i just finished the latest of this game it is now 5:21 am..................the story of this game is AWESOME i love the whole concept. (escept for the whole dead girlfriend thing). Nice character work, intro and development. Cant wait to meet the sister, and finally give the goddess the good pipe. DO NOT LET THIS GAME BECOME ANOTHER ABANDONED TOMB ON THIS SITE FINISH IT.........PLZZZZZ

P.S this is entirely my own opinion!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh man always when it gets to the good part the version ends.
I kinda knew who would die as soon as the mc said come with me and the premonition.
Always too arrogant and not thinking straight.
Hopefully it will make him stronger and stop p..y footing around sort of speak.
Great story, artwork and gameplay.
The writing just needs a little fix here and there but otherwise passable.
Kinda blury maybe cause I was playing the compressed version.
I love how every version keeps you in suspense.
Can't wait to see more and hope he keeps kicking some serious ass in the next version...peace

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I really enjoyed the game, but there are still a lot of confusing things about MC's past and the world he live in, I would love that this game have some kind of introduction before it started, making things as easy as it gets.

• Thinking Face

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
OK i just downloaded this game at midnight thinking okthis will tide me over till my other games/stories update. i just finished the latest of this game it is now 5:21 am..................the story of this game is AWESOME i love the whole concept. (escept for the whole dead girlfriend thing). Nice character work, intro and development. Cant wait to meet the sister, and finally give the goddess the good pipe. DO NOT LET THIS GAME BECOME ANOTHER ABANDONED TOMB ON THIS SITE FINISH IT.........PLZZZZZ

P.S this is entirely my own opinion!
Oh man always when it gets to the good part the version ends.
I kinda knew who would die as soon as the mc said come with me and the premonition.
Always too arrogant and not thinking straight.
Hopefully it will make him stronger and stop p..y footing around sort of speak.
Great story, artwork and gameplay.
The writing just needs a little fix here and there but otherwise passable.
Kinda blury maybe cause I was playing the compressed version.
I love how every version keeps you in suspense.
Can't wait to see more and hope he keeps kicking some serious ass in the next version...peace
Thank you both for playing it, I am glad you liked it. (y) (y)

I really enjoyed the game, but there are still a lot of confusing things about MC's past and the world he live in, I would love that this game have some kind of introduction before it started, making things as easy as it gets.
I am willing to answer your questions as long as it avoids spoilers for the upcoming story. I would also like to know what is Confusing about it? If I know, it will help me address it better, so if I remake the intro I can cover it.

Don't they have an abandoned prequel to that game?
Maybe you'll get your answers there.
Abandoned prequel? This is my first game. I haven’t abandoned anything. The ‘Prequel’ as it’s being called is a Short-Story celebrating Mabon, it just happens to take place seven years before the start of the Main Story.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So have now cleared chapter 3 and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I sort of undertood that.
She was told to make sure the others were safe but she went back to help the mc and payed the price. The others are safe. It was just her mistake not to listen to the mc and stay back .Back back woman I say. Me man you woman you listen.
She didn't listen but if she had not listen the outcome would have been different.
It's like a Dragon ball movie. Every time he goes up against a strong enemy he beats the odds in the end and becomes stronger.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes