jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This could use quite a few tag updates.

- Creampie (several of these)
- Transformation (MC growing wings, glams etc.)
- Big Boobs (Alvara has big boobs IMO)
- Groping ( Rubbing Marena's butt for luck)
- Lesbian (the goddess sex scene)
- Group sex (goddess sex scene)

Maybe
- Romance ( Vanessa and MC's relationship count as romance?)
- Stripping (does the 3rd pic in the OP count for this? Another scene later on that is like that too)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the hell i saw only 30 pages and was like "oh well i guess ill check out this 5 minute content" but its actually long af and except for that one squished guy in the toilet all the renders are really good, why is this not more popular?
It took us a while to get into it properly and start talking about it. Unless it's being talked about it doesn't really appear on the front page so advertising wasn't as high as it could have been.

It's started picking up now but it's taken a while, fortunately the dev has stuck with it so with it slowly picking up steam he should get more players as time goes on.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
blademaster89, Reniere

You are both are correct, the MC told Nessa that there are a few Elves. Why? Because reasons(you’ll learn later.) So to keep from dying off, they underwent a massive ritual to become Gender Neutral in a sense. They can become what Elf society needs. To continue their species. Nolan’s ‘Husband’ decided to stay male because they fell in love with a Sorcerer, and that Sorcerer prefers Males…

Incest is still in the Air, I am not sure I can write it well, as I’ve never been interested in it. So we shall see, Maybe I’ll add two paths one-incest and the other not, but don’t come crying to me if the Incest path sucks. Haha! And yes, Pregnancy is part of a Plotline.
With the sister maybe shes a Half sister, considering what an asshole the father is I could see the mother wanting a little bit of fun with someone who gives a fuck, makes it a little more acceptable to some, might make it "feel" better from Zivairs POV, or maybe shes entirely "Special" different father and mother genetically, but born through the mother, hey there is magic involved, then its kinda incest but also not quite.

That’s probably someone’s kink….and probably why the Incest path will suck. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Myself, Id keep away from that angry pussy :eek:, He can be scary when he wants :devilish:

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
With the sister maybe shes a Half sister, considering what an asshole the father is I could see the mother wanting a little bit of fun with someone who gives a fuck
I have been considering this. I also thought if I should make the MC, from a different Father…but then the plothole of ‘Why did the step-father kill Zoe and spout all that Abomination Diritying his Bloodline non-sense.’ Would Present itself…

Don't let her see the results of your current poll, or she'll never let you live it down.
Tell me about it….I think she would be in a perpetual state of smugness if she found out. Haha…

Reactions: Haast

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I have been considering this. I also thought if I should make the MC, from a different Father…but then the plothole of ‘Why did the step-father kill Zoe and spout all that Abomination Diritying his Bloodline non-sense.’ Would Present itself…

Tell me about it….I think she would be in a perpetual state of smugness if she found out. Haha…
What he doesnt know can hurt him, I mean *Whistles nonchalantly*
But yeah making the MC not really his might open a plot-sink-hole, and noone wants that.

And watch out oneday she might find these posts :eek:

Reactions: Zivairs

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
To be honest im not much into the incest stuff everytime a game that has "step sister or bestfriend" I leave it as is. Don't get me wrong everyone has there kink. Now I can see why someone might want incest involved here only for the case of pure bloodline plot armor lol. But since MC is against the norm of his family or the 5 family's he loves humans and doesn't care for there rules. well that's what I take from it, But I can see IF the sister wants to keep the family pure but lets be honest we don't know what she truly wants. I still think incest isn't needed here since pretty much the MC is Reluctant to follow his family line(Boom Whole plot explained with one word) lol.:devilish:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Thats why Id say the only way the MC gets involved with the Sister is if she isnt really related at all, the Gods have been mucking with the MC for most of his life, why not longer than that. Only way it really feels right is to find out she was more created than born, and that really she is a big FU to the Father, but that would be hard to pull off., Then again she could just stay the adoring sister, that works.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I got say i am super curious regarding the plot, i got so many questions in my mind after this last chapter, like why that goddess helped MC's dad and where she is?, speaking of which is she an american native goddess? (i tried to search her name and found nothing), what was the promise between MC's mom and Alvara's mom?,( in this case i at least have some theorys since Zivairs gave us a few clues), what is the father main goal? and i bet he has an ace in his sleeve agains our hero..., what the big mage families are going to do once they know about MC's true identiy and power,Ophelia already knew he was in the city so why did she went after him now? when the family needed her strength, Nolan said he had a Husband so... is that elf a futa? or maybe Nolan has a double life :unsure: :ROFLMAO: ,Soteria has a plan that needs MC to become a god to achieve, so what does she want? maybe she is evil too? who knows..., this only shows how rich and immersive this story is, also i am super excited for more relationship development between MC and Alvara ,after all the big woman deserves some love right? :sneaky::coffee:, and i almost forgot, i just want to see Sammy face when he finds out his boss\best friend are actually a god and member of the Ashall family, this is gonna be fun :LOL:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Holy Damn what an update....That Transformation scene and the events following it was Phenomenal, the only thing missing was an electrifying/Suspenseful music for that part and it will be close to a great scene from an awesome movie :love:. Hyped for the Next Chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow, i really didn't know that, was it answered here or somehow i missed this in the game? anyway thanks for the info Ava!
No worries, it was a comment from Ziv a few pages back.

I have said twice that the Elder Brother was gay. Back in the interrogation cell, when Nolan tells the MC they will go out for dinner and Nolan will introduce the MC to his Husband. And then again in the Short-Story were Persephone called the Elder Ashall child Achillean, which is a play on Achilles name. Because he was known for having male lovers.

That being said: I have twisted quite a bit of lore to create my VN's world, so…what makes you think those Elves were the female of the species? Because they have a bosom? We didn't get to see down-south did we?
From what it sounds like, the Elves have some form of sequential hermaphroditism and can change gender. Seems a war pushed them to the more male side of things.

How accurate i'm remembering that I don't know though, my memory is awful and I could be mixing in an entirely different story there.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I got say i am super curious regarding the plot, i got so many questions in my mind after this last chapter, like why that goddess helped MC's dad and where she is?, speaking of which is she an american native goddess? (i tried to search her name and found nothing), what was the promise between MC's mom and Alvara's mom?,( in this case i at least have some theorys since Zivairs gave us a few clues), what is the father main goal? and i bet he has an ace in his sleeve agains our hero..., what the big mage families are going to do once they know about MC's true identiy and power,Ophelia already knew he was in the city so why did she went after him now? when the family needed her strength, Nolan said he had a Husband so... is that elf a futa? or maybe Nolan has a double life :unsure: :ROFLMAO: ,Soteria has a plan that needs MC to become a god to achieve, so what does she want? maybe she is evil too? who knows..., this only shows how rich and immersive this story is, also i am super excited for more relationship development between MC and Alvara ,after all the big woman deserves some love right? :sneaky::coffee:, and i almost forgot, i just want to see Sammy face when he finds out his boss\best friend are actually a god and member of the Ashall family, this is gonna be fun
She is a Supreme Goddess of the Taíno(Native people of the Caribbean.) She is a Three Being Goddess, a Nurturing Maternal Figure, The Spirit of Love and The Violent, Wild Mother of Storms, Volcanoes, and Earthquakes. So Earth, Fresh Water, and Fertility…as for what she has been up to, we will find out later on. Why did she help the MC’s Father, because she wanted the Archon to walk the Earth again for reasons that are her own for now.

The Father’s main Goal? He has a plan for the World that needs the Archon’s Power…I am not going to say any more than that…just gonna have to wait and see, the same goes for the Four other Families, and Soteria…gotta hold some of the stories close, right. ;)

No one knows why Ophelia is looking for her Brother. Maybe she wants the Family together again? Perhaps she wants to see how strong an Archon truly is? Did she need to buy a new dress and heard from her Aunt, about the good establishments the City has? No one knows…:p

And Concerning the Elves and Nolan, Avaron is spot on, actually. (y):love: (y)

Holy Damn what an update....That Transformation scene and the events following it was Phenomenal, the only thing missing was an electrifying/Suspenseful music for that part and it will be close to a great scene from an awesome movie :love:. Hyped for the Next Chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am glad you enjoyed it. And…uh…don’t want to sound like an ass. But I am also happy it was able to hit the reader in the Feels, which hopefully means my writing is slightly improving if I can immerse you in such a way…

Last edited:

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello is this game done or is there still more to come if there is will there be anymore update before christmas ?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Its definately not done, there is too many Ideas ratling around in Zivairs head for that, wether we'd get to see another update by xmas, we can only hope although we have just received this update, but anyone who pushes him to produce too fast would make many enemies :devilish: and we would have to send Mr Snuffles to deal with them.

• Haha

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Hello is this game done or is there still more to come if there is will there be anymore update before christmas ?
Hi.

What Haast posted, sums it up nicely.

To add to that, I can’t say I’ll have a release in December because I don’t want to promise anything. I will, however, make a Short-Story.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes