Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I'm not sure my heart can take all this strain though.

First I thought Alvara was getting sent away, I got sad, she stayed and I got happy. Then she got dead and I cried then she's alive and i'm happy.

I think my heart may give in before the end.
Yeah sorry about that. Just think of that bit of her not leaving as my girlfriend’s overpowering will being enforced, lol. And I don’t know if removing it now will break saves…so I don’t want to try it.

Ha! You referenced Ilneval, D&D's orcish god of war!
I am a fan of D&D, so I had to add it.

Hey i wanna ask something persephone and demeter talking about macaria's pregnancy but if i dont remember wrong we are the father of the summer but they are talking about "green god" i am missing something here ?
In the Short-Story they start calling the MC, Macaria’s Horned God. But the whole Lore on the Horned God also names him the Green Man/God. So when I was writing it up, my mind just stuck with Green God. I will fix it, thank you for telling me.

With the vamp and Elizibeth, You could always have her turned, from a common style Vampire into the ancient celtic style, bathes/drinks blood only to keep young and attractive[Like the Blood queen], its a pretty-much feminist myth, any male bitten by them goes insane, or dies, death being the preferred, but no other downsides of vampires[/ISPOILER]
I was thinking about that, but they kind of remind me of the Brides of Khan from Warhammer, so I’m still deciding if I want to go that route.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
No problem i know about Horned God thing but i don't get green god thing i taught Macaria cheated us .... :D but thx for the answer this is the best game soo far for me

Reactions: Zivairs

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Fantastic Update! The story continues to get better and better! Definitely one of the better stories in all adult VN's.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Reluctant Archon [Ch. 3 Complete] [Kyois] - Original Size: 635MB

Download Win (172MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Except for some rather glaring grammatical errors in the English version this is a well crafted story. The only improvement it needs is a good English language proofreader. I like the fact that it is plot focused rather than sex focused. Although there are a few good sex scenes interspersed throughout the chapters. This goes in my favorite games file. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Zivairs Can i ask you a question ? Last scene MC being a god or accept what he is why only Demeter and Soteria feel it different like a headache Persephone and macaria ask Mother/Grand mother what's wrong they don't feel it and Halmjir don't feel it dat way tho this kinda weard

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I think they feel it, its just that they arent sure what they are feeling, some have an Idea what it might be, and they either like it, or might be afraid of what it could mean, Macaria probably senses it as something being different, Soteria knows what it is so was a little better prepared.

Like with his sister, she felt the power shift, but in her head the thing that mattered was her brother was in pain, so Id hate to be the fool that blocks her and Mr Snuffles.
*points at bad guy "Din Din time"

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Release the Archon! Soar high on the wings of @playb0y44 and be lighter than the troubles beneath you!
Never change, Canto. Never change. (y)(y)

Can i ask you a question ? Last scene MC being a god or accept what he is why only Demeter and Soteria feel it different like a headache Persephone and macaria ask Mother/Grand mother what's wrong they don't feel it and Halmjir don't feel it dat way tho this kinda weard
Demeter is one of a few Old Gods/Goddess still around, and with her new followers, she gains her old strength back. Or ‘Feels young again’ She felt it because of that, Soteria has a close relationship with the MC, so she always feels it whenever he uses his Archon Powers. Persephone is not as old as her mother so she may have felt it but not as strong, so she missed it in a sense. Macaria, while being over a thousand years of age, is still Young for a God, so her, Halmjir, Avaron, felt it but do not know what it was. They were not around when the Archon walked the Earth

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Oh thx for the explanation Soteria feel MC using archon power like the time zoe died she find MC dat time tho dat make's sense

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Except the whole reason he did it was to save her, going all rage like would have done the exact opposite and made him look like an idiot afterwards.
What I said was from a tired misreading of the forum with my mistaking the talk of her leaving with killing her off and trying to wrap my head around how that would work I wasn't suggesting changes to the end as I said I liked it, or at least after it was over I very much didn't like parts of it till it was you know resolved. Knew I should have left my reaction till the morning. Other than that my post was meant to say what you did more or less.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes