Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
ive tried playing both the pc and mac version and they both resulted in the same error
also thank you for replying
You got the files from here, right? I am downloading them now to see if it recreates this problem, also are you starting a new game or loading an old save?

LyringHannie

Jun 10, 2017
You got the files from here, right? I am downloading them now to see if it recreates this problem, also are you starting a new game or loading an old save?
yes i downloaded it from the front page with mega then tried to play it and then that error came up and no i am not starting a new game or loading a save the error happened before the program boot up

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
yes i downloaded it from the front page with mega then tried to play it and then that error came up and no i am not starting a new game or loading a save the error happened before the program boot up
Nope, I downloaded the VN from each link and was not able to create the error. Try redownloading it from a different link, you used Mega last time try another one, is all the advice I can give. Sorry.

Reactions: LyringHannie

LyringHannie

Jun 10, 2017
Nope, I downloaded the VN from each link and was not able to create the error. Try redownloading it from a different link, you used Mega last time try another one, is all the advice I can give. Sorry.
I understand, ill try the other links then, thank you for taking your time to help out!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
im trying to play but when i try to boot it up it says

how do i fix this?
try to delete the complete folder and download it again and extract it to your destination then try again but copy your saves elsewhere first.
surley there is a missing file or a file that is in the wrong folder.
there is no ._archive.rpi file to be found in the game folder for the pc version.
i wonder why the game searches for a .rpi file there.it is an rpa file in the gamefolder for the pc version and it named wrong it names only archive.rpa not ._archive.rpi

have you accidently renamed it or something???

Last edited:
Reactions: Zivairs

LyringHannie

Jun 10, 2017
try to delete the complete folder and download it again and extract it to your destination then try again but copy your saves elsewhere first.
surley there is a missing file or a file that is in the wrong folder.
there is no ._archive.rpi file to be found in the game folder for the pc version.
i wonder why the game searches for a .rpi file there.it is an rpa file in the gamefolder for the pc version and it named wrong it names only archive.rpa not ._archive.rpi

have you accidently renamed it or something???
no, i downloaded the file and extract it then, i just tried to run it but well it didnt run and just gave me that crash report idk why
maybe its just my old mac and pc that is the issue

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
no, i downloaded the file and extract it then, i just tried to run it but well it didnt run and just gave me that crash report idk why
than deactivate your virusprotection when extracting and starting the exe maybe that is the problem.

or simply rename this ._archive.rpi to archive.rpa and try again

Last edited:

LyringHannie

Jun 10, 2017
maybe its just my old mac and pc that is the issue
i finally got it working, i googled the crash report and apparently the issue was that i needed to play it directly from the hard drive, i didn't know that cuz ive always played renpy games directly from my flash disk cuz thats where i stored it but now it works, sorry for the trouble of taking up your time Zivairs and Steinchen

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i finally got it working, i googled the crash report and apparently the issue was that i needed to play it directly from the hard drive, i didn't know that cuz ive always played renpy games directly from my flash disk cuz thats where i stored it but now it works, sorry for the trouble of taking up your time Zivairs and Steinchen
no problem

i tried it from a flash drive to play just now and it worked just fine but ok if your problem is solved that way who cares :)

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i know that bro i ask like a "yea update is %80 finished" or "yea in 2 or 3 day update is coming" kinda answer but ty either way

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
So Zivairs is update date released ? or you have a date on your mind ?
It hasn’t even been a month since my Christmas special dropped :cry::cry:. But I do have a date on my mind, hopefully, the twentieth. But I am trying out a proofreader (I know, I know. Finally!), so my plan is to send it to them on the Twentieth, and we shall see how long they take to proofread it.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
It hasn’t even been a month since my Christmas special dropped :cry::cry:. But I do have a date on my mind, hopefully, the twentieth. But I am trying out a proofreader (I know, I know. Finally!), so my plan is to send it to them on the Twentieth, and we shall see how long they take to proofread it.
ty for the answer and keep nice works up

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
How dare you not be physically chained and imprisoned to your computer working on this game 25 hours a day, 9 days a week you terrible human being.

Repuci

May 1, 2017

Finish a hundred renders…but then realize it was for different paths so the story didn't progress as far as you thought.
....lol.
In other news, I’m hoping to send part one of two to the proofreaders by the twentieth (I know, I know. I’m finally going to get help for my bad English/Grammar.) So whenever they are done checking it out, I’ll release it(Patrons first, then to the public.) However, if you guys don’t care about that and just needed it already, let me know, and I’ll send you a link.

Oh, hey Liz….w-why is she looking at us like that…?

She looks a bit worried….did something happen?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The fact the werewolf girl doesn't seem worried until now is interesting. I theorize the alpha is pissed, which would be a legit reason why she seems this way.

• Love
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes