Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Zivairs there is something you forget the first time seiyü clan enter the club MC learn japanese and he said "you think you are the only one understand japanese" and after sex with katsumi saeko speak japanese and katsumi said "glad you don't understand japanese" but she already know MC understand japanese .. :D a small detail but important :D

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Zivairs there is something you forget the first time seiyü clan enter the club MC learn japanese and he said "you think you are the only one understand japanese" and after sex with katsumi saeko speak japanese and katsumi said "glad you don't understand japanese" but she already know MC understand japanese .. :D a small detail but important :D
Oh Your right, I screwed up. I may have confused myself with the two different paths for her. I’ll fix it, thank you for pointing it out. (y)(y)

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
it's just a small detail like a said i only notice this my 5. or 6. play so don't worry about it it's like a "green god" thing

Reactions: Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Zivairs your almost at a 100 patrons and it all started as a hobby if you hit 300 you might have to make this your job lol. But keep it up man and I really can't wait to continue the story View attachment 521400
I know it’s crazy, haha. I know I have a lot to improve on, I’m just happy people like my story. And I hope I can continue working on this, perhaps turning it into a Part-Time Job.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Hello when is the next update coming out ?
Hi, :)

Finish a hundred renders…but then realize it was for different paths so the story didn't progress as far as you thought.
....lol.
In other news, I’m hoping to send part one of two to the proofreaders by the twentieth (I know, I know. I’m finally going to get help for my bad English/Grammar.) So whenever they are done checking it out, I’ll release it(Patrons first, then to the public.) However, if you guys don’t care about that and just needed it already, let me know, and I’ll send you a link.
Zivairs so, hopefully early in Feb?

Yes, I’ll see how long the proofreaders take and then let it simmer with my Patrons and serve it up here.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wish I had my very own sexy personal wonder woman bodyguard like this
Who wouldn't?

But I have to say, I would love if her costume was more reminiscent of a certain other famous Amazon.

Like she is now, she kind reminds me of the old Image comics character Glory, who was a rip-off of Wonder Woman, but she had similar hair.

Reactions: Zivairs and Dalish

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Who wouldn't?

But I have to say, I would love if her costume was more reminiscent of a certain other famous Amazon.

Like she is now, she kind reminds me of the old Image comics character Glory, who was a rip-off of Wonder Woman, but she had similar hair.
Not sure who that is couldnt find any images of her

Reactions: dbah
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes