Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Zivairs could do a better job with renders, i would give a 3,5/5 in the render department. I'm in this game because i really liked the story, hope to see more about his family and not in the incest way.
Oh, I more then anyone am aware that my renders need improving, but I can only push my hardware so far. It may be time to rest my old Laptop and get a desktop.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Oh, I more then anyone am aware that my renders need improving, but I can only push my hardware so far. It may be time to rest my old Laptop and get a desktop.
Laptops should only ever be used when away from home or you are not yet properly acquainted with the glorious PCMR.

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
I do hope they steer clear of incest, i just don't see it having a place with the character considering how much he despises them.
Considering what i've seen in this site, devs can almost make every situation become incest :)
I believe our guy is not gonna do that.

Reactions: Skads

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Regarding Incest why can't it be the way thats already in the game? If u like a girl click the option "Make her Mine" :sneaky: besides Incest is very common in Greek Myth and also since MC is godlike OP, Harem is also the natural way to go ;) Game's best regardless in story and characters (y)
Considering what i've seen in this site, devs can almost make every situation become incest :)
I believe our guy is not gonna do that.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I mean... So far, the story hasn't really lead to that being a possibility. Unless the story is that long 0_0 ... I don't know. I mean, if the MC truly takes on what he's supposed to become, is he really even who he was before hand? Would that even be considered incest if you've become something else entirely?

Reactions: Zivairs

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Regarding Incest why can't it be the way thats already in the game? If u like a girl click the option "Make her Mine" :sneaky: besides Incest is very common in Greek Myth and also since MC is godlike OP, Harem is also the natural way to go ;) Game's best regardless in story and characters (y)
I don't really care if he puts incest in the game or not, but if you consider the fact that Zeus and Hera, the king and queen of Greek Gods, were siblings you have a point there.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I don't really care if he puts incest in the game or not, but if you consider the fact that Zeus and Hera, the king and queen of Greek Gods, were siblings you have a point there.
Lol not only Zeus and Hera, they are all one big fucking family in more than one way :LOL:

Zaque

Nov 23, 2019
Well personally speaking I would like to have incest in the game if possible because ophelia is hot as for the whether or not incest should be there or not, its all upto Zivairs but having incest can only attracts more audience who likes incest(majority imo) either way.
Or he can add a poll to whether have incest or not but it will be extra work for Zivairs if the incest category win either way I will be happy.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Lol not only Zeus and Hera, they are all one big fucking family in more than one way :LOL:
Yeah, it's just more obvious with them because Hera is actually called his sister-wife. Acording to one of Aphrodite's origin stories she was "born" when Cronos cut off Uranus balls and threw them to the sea. So, she's either Uranus daughter or... I don't know, some kind of clone maybe? But Uranus was Hera's grandfather, and Hephastus was her son. So when he married Aphrodite, he married his... I don't even know what their relationship was. And it's not only in mythology really. It was a common thing in "royal" families to have marriages between relatives, so they don't "taint their pure blood with commoners", or just keep a dynasty alive.

Edit: Oh, yeah! And Uranus himself was the son/husband of Gaia, so like you said, one big fucking family...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Reluctant Archon [Ch. 4 Part 1] [Kyois] (734 mb rar pc source)
204 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes