qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a Grammar Nazi, or some dipshit that thinks HIS writing is more creative, or engaging than someone else's!! IRRITATING!!!

People don't see the world as it is. Instead, they pray to deities, hoping for a better life. The thing they don't realize is that that same deity is sleeping with their neighbor's wife, or having a drink in the bar across the street. Others like to study the creatures of mythology, not knowing they’re probably sitting beside one of them on the bus home. You play the youngest member of the Ashall Family, a family with a long bloodline of Sorcerers, and Spellweavers. Always kept locked away from the outside world, it was made clear your father had a plan for you… how/who/what you'd be. However, the rebellious little shit you were, you never really did what he wanted. Following an event that left hostility between you and your father, you left it all and stepped into that world of deities, humans and myths hiding in plain sight.

... ok, ok... I'm a dick... shoot me :) <I only made a few minor changes... just trying ta help...>

Reactions: Zivairs and Repuci

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
And I have stupid question,
Is there is any software or app where pc version turn into Android version?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Reluctant Archon Chapter.Four.Part.One.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.01.2020

Last edited:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
NEED MORE NOW ;D Just kidding but good update again, seriously one of the more interesting games out there and nice graphics too :)

Reactions: Zivairs

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
changelog says there is some new faces as well as some old ones.
this has thrown me off a bit as we are only on chapter 3 so where are the old characters from? is there a previous game with these characters that I have failed to notice?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
changelog says there is some new faces as well as some old ones.
this has thrown me off a bit as we are only on chapter 3 so where are the old characters from? is there a previous game with these characters that I have failed to notice?
Probably more meant his brother and the one God who was seen earlier with Sotera. They haven't been seen in a while.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hahaha talking about rushing to the end of a episode........

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Hahaha talking about rushing to the end of a episode........
Oh, I like this kind of rushed. If you want to name it that. Most games are just storyless or have no feelings to them.
I can name a lot of "high quality" but shitty to play games on this site. But for each his or her's opinion of course.

I am one waiting for more!

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes