LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
he know where the MC's father is oh boy it's gonna be a massacre
I doubt that given how the MC is portrayed in this game, Winston will not be killed an all will be forgiven, I mean he forgave Alvara even though she has failed at being his guardian several times and had shown to be disloyal and a big liability. I am curious on why the DEV decided she should be a forced priestess that would be the last thing I'd make her given her history and what we know about a priestess role.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zivairs and Dalish

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I doubt that given how the MC is portrayed in this game, Winston will not be killed an all will be forgiven, I mean he forgave Alvara even though she has failed at being his guardian several times and had shown to be disloyal and a big liability. I am curious on why the DEV decided she should be a forced priestess that would be the last thing I'd make her given her history and what we know about a priestess role.
that's totally different order or not he killed Zoey soo i want punishment for him.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Are chapters 1 - 3 included, or do I need to get them somwhere else to begin the game?

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
What I'm about to say will most likely be viewed as controversial so I will put it under a spoiler. (Also there will most likely be a wall of text, you have been warned.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that's pretty deep but I agree on the Liz thing.
let me dip a bit into it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Oh believe me I want him to suffer as well, but given how the MC acts is not very likely. He did have 8 years to get his revenge/justice for her death but instead ran and hid.
I think part of that may have been that he lacked the power to get revenge before, but he certainly doesn't now. Honestly, I hope we are given the chance to obliterate the father. As for Winston, I'm hoping we get to rip him to shreds, if I'm being honest. Of course the other, better possibility is that Winston trades his life for the knowledge that Zoey is secretly still alive. The MC did pass out shortly after she appeared to die. This may be wishful thinking on my part and if I'm wrong and they really did murder an innocent girl to 'teach me my place', then yeah.... I hope we get to destroy them both... really, really painfully.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I think part of that may have been that he lacked the power to get revenge before, but he certainly doesn't now. Honestly, I hope we are given the chance to obliterate the father. As for Winston, I'm hoping we get to rip him to shreds, if I'm being honest. Of course the other, better possibility is that Winston trades his life for the knowledge that Zoey is secretly still alive. The MC did pass out shortly after she appeared to die. This may be wishful thinking on my part and if I'm wrong and they really did murder an innocent girl to 'teach me my place', then yeah.... I hope we get to destroy them both... really, really painfully.
Lol I like running an upscale bar as a non-human thing.The angel wings and the cop also.. I feel like if it had some more mythic one liners and some lounge piano playing this would pretty much be the VN of the tv show Lucifer. It's a nice spin on it. ...damn now i want to watch lucifer.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Lol I like running an upscale bar as a non-human thing.The angel wings and the cop also.. I feel like if it had some more mythic one liners and some lounge piano playing this would pretty much be the VN of the tv show Lucifer. It's a nice spin on it. ...damn now i want to watch lucifer.
Yeah my love of Lucifer (show and comic) is part of why I'm so into this game. It also kind of reminds a little of the Dresden Files. So, yeah good stuff all around.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah my love of Lucifer (show and comic) is part of why I'm so into this game. It also kind of reminds a little of the Dresden Files. So, yeah good stuff all around.
You know that the Sandman Universe has started back up, under DC Black Label?
So The Dreaming, home of Dream of The Endless & setting for most of the original Gaiman Sandman series, plus Hellblazer, Books of Magic, House of Mystery & also Lucifer are all on new runs.
If you're interested, then grab yourself a cbr reader and have a look here:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
You know that the Sandman Universe has started back up, under DC Black Label?
So The Dreaming, home of Dream of The Endless & setting for most of the original Gaiman Sandman series, plus Hellblazer, Books of Magic, House of Mystery & also Lucifer are all on new runs.
If you're interested, then grab yourself a cbr reader and have a look here:
I did not know that. That's awesome. The Sandman series is one of my favorites. Especially Seasons of Mist, for obvious reasons :devilish:

Reactions: Dalish
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes