BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I tried so hard to wait for full update but I gave in so quickly damn I love that Alvara
Them legs? :)

Loving the update. And it also saddens me that it was over so quickly. Loving the story! If only the renders were more crisp, this game would be even more awesome. Keep it up

Reactions: Zivairs

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Again, one of the most interesting stories and male protagonist on this forum. Loving the mixture of High Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, and Criminal Underworld.
This split-up chapter isn't helping the withdrawal, :LOL:. Just a little dose to keep you going and cliffhangers leaving you wanting more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I doubt that given how the MC is portrayed in this game, Winston will not be killed an all will be forgiven, I mean he forgave Alvara even though she has failed at being his guardian several times and had shown to be disloyal and a big liability. I am curious on why the DEV decided she should be a forced priestess that would be the last thing I'd make her given her history and what we know about a priestess role.
I agree with the Winston part, he was just obeying his boss, but i don't deny that i also want to make him suffer and i think there is a chance that will happen, but i don't agree with the Alvara part , first because she trained him, second because she was FORCED to leave his side, disloyal? where? she did help Lilian in that crazy plan of hers, but it makes sense for her to side with Lilian at that time being, Lilian is the sister of the woman who has an oath with her people and the aunt of her charge\the man she loves,and lets not forget that Lilian was the one who was supposed to train him, meaning that her sister trust her more than her husband, so makes sense for the amazons to trust her and siding with Lilian was not only a chance to see him again but also a chance to rekindle the alliance between the Ashalls and the Amazons and reopen the portal to her lands, big liability? she only lost that fight because she was babysiting Liz, Alvara is my favorite so i am loving all the screen time she is getting, how i wish it was her in that bathtube scene.... :whistle:

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Blind worship gets you consequences out of left field ... but sure, be the mindless one in the fate.
I want him to pay, but i can understand why he did what he did, the father is powerful, if he had go against his master wishes, well we know what the father can do..... Wiston would be killed, or his family would be killed, i want to make him suffer but the father is the ultimate scumbag here

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I agree with the Winston part, he was just obeying his boss, but i don't deny that i also want to make him suffer and i think there is a chance that will happen, but i don't agree with the Alvara part , first because she trained him, second because she was FORCED to leave his side, disloyal? where? she did help Lilian in that crazy plan of hers, but it makes sense for her to side with Lilian at that time being, Lilian is the sister of the woman who has an oath with her people and the aunt of her charge\the man she loves,and lets not forget that Lilian was the one who was supposed to train him, meaning that her sister trust her more than her husband, so makes sense for the amazons to trust her and siding with Lilian was not only a chance to seing him again but also a chance to rekindle the alliance between the Ashalls and the Amazons and reopen the portal to her lands, big liability? she only lost that fight because she was babysiting Liz, Alvara is my favorite so i am loving all the screen time she is getting, how i wish with was her in that bathtube scene.... :whistle:
I agree with everything you said about Alvara except for the screen time... She needs more of it! I think she is actually a perfect candidate for a priestess because she doesn't need babysitting. She's an Amazon ffs. Also fuck Winston, orders or not, he should suffer for Zoey's death. MC's father is next...

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Awesome! I hope we get more of Chapter 4 sooner than not. The story so far has been something rather more than interesting. Definitely a nice change of pace.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Am I doing something wrong or is there a reason behind the low rez images after this update?

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
So im gonna guess based on this update and what the dev said before about the priestesses not being optional is that the only choice we will have in this matter will be about choosing who the high-priestess will be.

In my humble opinion Elizabeth is not a good candidate for the role of priestess at all, she is all but clueless about everything around her and apparently whatever MC's blood did to her made her unable to control her actions to a certain degree (yes she probably got attached to MC but still)

Although i think Alvera made some horribly stupid decisions enacting that plan with MC's aunt(something that i personally don't just forgive and forget) so long as there isn't any drama she is a good candidate (or more like an already elected one) for a priestess .

Then there is Marena who honestly in my play-through wasn't that important to MC(or any play-through that people didn't sleep with her or something) to become a priestess but guess there is nothing we can do about that.(of course there will be a sub plot for her i think)

The oracle(Katsumi?) i sent away to japan so that wont be an issue for me.

And of course Nessa who i chose, but at this point her story is iffy at best, i hope there will be a choice regardless of whom the priestesses will be that enables the MC to stay with her(for those who are on her path of course)

Zivairs
I think this question has been asked time and again, and i think(i forgot xD) even i mentioned it before, but this won't turn into a harem right?

Thanks for the Update, as always excellent.

Reactions: Zivairs and Dalish
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes