Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
That’s true, but in both those stories or at least the ones I’ve read. The Gods/a God made them go mad, the MC didn’t go mad and kill his own GF and child….maybe the Father went mad instead…?
At least he didnt eat them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Zivairs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But We gots to have HER!!!

After the whole justice league dark ark of Hekate screwing everyone up the whazoo...

Please give usMC banging hecate up and down and sideways and the kinks of amazon position, the \NEO maneuver <fist up them holes> and the whole plethora of animations you got laying dormant around your DAZ bag of Tricks!

MC doing it

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ah yes a Sex slave Vampire Countess, Lucilla, in the making and a hot Werewolf, Serena, bound to be in heat. I just finished this update and this game just keeps on getting better and better.

I originally thought those 2 wasn't going to be a thing(mainly Lucilla) because of how the story was going but after this update, If those 2 are officially on the table, especially Lucilla, then my harem has gotten even bigger.

Looking at the women of the harem. I have a Human(Vanessa) and Amazon(Alvara), These 2 are my all time favorites women. Then we have A Goddess(Soteria), Succubus(Kelyera), A Seer(Katsumi)(maybe her maid, Saeko, as well), and a Orc(Marena). That's 6 already without counting Saeko and future myths. This Supernatural harem looks to be getting bigger and bigger.

Now I'll have a Werewolf(or Werewolves) with Serena with maybe Deianira(yeah I'm a lustful pervert so what). A super sexy Vampire Countess, Lucilla, who i wanted ever since she first appeared, god she's hot, and now even a Vampire/Hybrid mix of some kind, Elizabeth.

Though with Elizabeth, I was never too head over heels for so I'm whatever when it comes to her. Lucilla on the other hand boy, my strong desire for that Vampire woman has potentially been filled.

Now all i need is a Demoness of some kind(i know a succubus is a demon but I'm talking about a goddess equivalent or something close like Lilith in this case. Oh and maybe a Spider Chick with some kinky web play. Too far? I agree.

The update was short but i enjoyed it and the plot moved along some so i can't complain(mostly because of Lucilla I'm not going to lie she was the highlight for me lol) but that cliffhanger literally left me hanging. I was hoping for a little more dialogue with Winston but that abrupt stop had me yelling Nooo!!! as i enjoy the story as much as the sexual content, if not more, in this game.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Back in Ch 3. I was going to have the MC send Alvara away, but my girlfriend enjoys her original plot and made me keep her on(A few people here took her side as well. :cautious: :ROFLMAO:) So I am going with the original plot, and in the original plot, she loves the MC, and the MC cares for her since she has been closer to him than his family.

When it comes to Alvara, maybe more than a "few" people here took your girlfriends side. I would have been so disappointed if you had chosen to send her away because she is my absolute favorite.

I absolutely love this sexy amazonian goddess. No question, she would be my high priestess. Hopefully, you'll give her more prominence within the story. If not, your girlfriend needs to get to work knocking some sense into you again. ;)

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
When it comes to Alvara, maybe more than a "few" people here took your girlfriends side. I would have been so disappointed if you had chosen to send her away because she is my absolute favorite.

I absolutely love this sexy amazonian goddess. No question, she would be my high priestess. Hopefully, you'll give her more prominence within the story. If not, your girlfriend needs to get to work knocking some sense into you again. ;)
I have to ask, why do you like her so much? I really am curious.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Does WVM and Reluctant Archon exist in the same universe? Are we gonna see a collaboration or something?
The way my VN is set up as a hidden world, it could exist in almost any everyday-VN on this site, I think. Personally, I don’t mind it, but I don’t know if Braindrop wants to go that far. The reason I mentioned him and his game in my Christmas? Short-Story was because I, him and several other Devs are in Rob’s Discord.

There is a Cross-promotion page in there, Braindrop was interested in giving a Shout-out to other Devs. I asked him if I could use his game as a way of bringing ‘Life’ to the Human aspect of my VN’s world. He was happy to let me do so, and that’s why WVM is mentioned on the News.

I absolutely love this sexy amazonian goddess. No question, she would be my high priestess. Hopefully, you'll give her more prominence within the story. If not, your girlfriend needs to get to work knocking some sense into you again
She will have more prominence as we approach her sub-plot, so I should be spared my girlfriend’s wrath. :ROFLMAO: .

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Will there be other races of fantasy setting such as dwarves or pixies or pixies? This kinda reminds me of an Italian horror comic, Dylan Dog; a paranormal detective that sets in a current era that filled with fantasy creatures.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have already written that I love this game so much but just in case: Zivairs fantastic work! Love it so much!!!

I have a question that you may not want to answer but I still would like to ask it. It is not trying to be annoying, it is more about how to solve for a potential problem from a literary point of view.
Maybe it is just my understanding, but MC seems too powerful. Not only he can kill gods, he can even revive the dead. The problem I see by making him this powerful is that at some point all problems could be solved by sheer force. "You threaten me or the ones I love? I kill you. You kill my lover? I bring her back from the dead. I don't like you, I bind you to my bidding."
I am not saying it is in MC character to do so, but he has already done some of those stuff.

It is clear what I am trying to ask? Like I said, it may be completely irrelevant, but it is something that I keep coming back when I read this novel.

On another question:
The way my VN is set up as a hidden world, it could exist in almost any everyday-VN on this site, I think.
Why is the secret world secret? If Gods get their power for their followings as it was established in the last chapter, wouldn't they want mortals to know they exist? Clearly others supernatural creatures are also not afraid of humans, so why do the hide?
In other secret world setting World of Darkness vampire the masquerade, the argument is kind of like "we are week under the sun, so if humanity knows of our existence we are screwed". But it is not clear to me why everything is your setting is hidden.

Sorry for the annoying questions

Last edited:

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
First off. The story is FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can honestly say that i am starting to write and develop my own game and your game is what i am hoping of achieving. I will become a patron for you. I only wish for more animations but everything else is great. Models are fantastic. Its all good. Lots of great dialogue. Just needs a scene gallery. Great job.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Will there be other races of fantasy setting such as dwarves or pixies or pixies? This kinda reminds me of an Italian horror comic, Dylan Dog; a paranormal detective that sets in a current era that filled with fantasy creatures.
I probably won’t be including Dwarves as I have another story on my mind, set in a fantasy realm that will have dwarves, some dragon race, and maybe, undead…

Fairies are in the VN, I only mentioned them and have not show them yet.

I have already written that I love this game so much but just in case: Zivairs fantastic work! Love it so much!!!

I have a question that you may not want to answer but I still would like to ask it. It is not trying to be annoying, it is more about how to solve for a potential problem from a literary point of view.
Maybe it is just my understanding, but MC seems too powerful. Not only he can kill gods, he can even revive the dead. The problem I see by making him this powerful is that at some point all problems could be solved by sheer force. "You threaten me or the ones I love? I kill you. You kill my lover? I bring her back from the dead. I don't like you, I bind you to my bidding."
I am not saying it is in MC character to do so, but he has already done some of those stuff.

It is clear what I am trying to ask? Like I said, it may be completely irrelevant, but it is something that I keep coming back when I read this novel.

On another question:

Why is the secret world secret? If Gods get their power for their followings as it was established in the last chapter, wouldn't they want mortals to know they exist? Clearly others supernatural creatures are also not afraid of humans, so why do the hide?
In other secret world setting World of Darkness vampire the masquerade, the argument is kind of like "we are week under the sun, so if humanity knows of our existence we are screwed". But it is not clear to me why everything is your setting is hidden.

Sorry for the annoying questions
Sure, I’ll explain it. However, there will be spoilers, so read at your own risk.

It’s not really killing Gods, it's more dispersing them from the World and into the Void. Where they will remain until they gather enough strength from their worshippers. The quickest/easiest way for a God to disperse another God, is to corrupt the worshippers and then go after weakened God. The Archon or MC doesn’t need worshippers, so other Gods don’t have anything to Corrupt. His Sorcerer blood fuels his God abilities, he started out as a powerful Sorcerer because of his bloodline and near-death training his father put him through. So he can call on quite a bit of God power when he needs to. Also, when it comes to defeating Gods, he only dispersed one if you went down that path. And well, that God didn’t know he was fighting another rising God. But he does have a weakness, he can’t come back from the Void without help and only if he is aware that he is in the Void.

He can’t bring people back from the dead, or else he would have brought back his girlfriend and child. The reason why Alvara was able to come back is that he had help, what help? What was Macaria the Goddess of again? And didn’t she leave a Mark on him…?

As for the other question:

Gods interfered with the lives of the Humans way too many times, sometimes good most of the time bad, it got to the point were humans slowly stopped worshipping them and just wanted them gone. Most of the Myths around came from the Womb, the Seed, or the Ire of Gods anyway so, humans figured if the Gods were gone, then the Myths that plagued them would also die off. The Humans were wrong, and well, most of the Gods did ‘die’ off due to lack of worship, it let the Myths run wild and start treating Humans like slaves or cattle. The remaining Gods sent help to the Humans in exchange for worship again. Hecate sent her Sorcerer, Artemis, her Amazons, etc. The Gods decided it would be better to go into hiding and only interfere in the Lives of Humans to maintain their worship. The Myths that lived through the War for the Humans were forced into hiding by the Gods/Sorcerer/Amazons, most Myths live peacefully in hiding amongst humans, others plot to overthrow the Beings that force them into hiding. It’s why Agents like Lillian are around.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohhh nice. Won't read the spoilers then. Thank you!

For the second part you have another novel to tell just with that war!

Reactions: Dalish and Zivairs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a closeted being of legend <a legend LOST AND BURRIED amongst legends>
PLayers need to play the Orb part of the hystory and understand MC was kept unaware and dumbed waaAAAaaaaaaaaAAaaaaay down to keep him from RISING TO THE HEAD OF FAMILY STATUS!!!!
Ever heard of CRONOS??? Guess what => in this respect MC IS ZEUS OF THIS GAME!

kRAtOs On!
MC seems too powerful

Reactions: Zivairs and Dalish

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
I probably won’t be including Dwarves as I have another story on my mind, set in a fantasy realm that will have dwarves, some dragon race, and maybe, undead…

Fairies are in the VN, I only mentioned them and have not show them yet.
Oh, Draconian. Nice. Hopefully you'll feature Oberon and Titania for the fairies. And I love the Orc is your friend trope. Orcs are usually misunderstood, that's why I love having an Orc companion in Skyrim.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
I have to ask, why do you like her so much? I really am curious.
I've always had a thing for these sexy female warrior-types that kick ass, but is still feminine. Alvara follows this archetype, she's able to beat the crap out of everybody else, yet is very feminine when around the mc.

Sure, she might have made certain judgement calls that may, or may not be the ideal choice at the time, it still doesn't change the fact that she has good intentions for the mc, cares about his well being, devoted to him, and is willing to do anything for him. Just look at her insistence, and actions in relation to the rescue mission in ch3 with the mc, followed by the consequences that befalls her later .

With that being said, I just straight up like the way that she looks. :sneaky: Alvara brings me back to the days of Xena the warrior princes, and Callisto.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Back in Ch 3. I was going to have the MC send Alvara away, but my girlfriend enjoys her original plot and made me keep her on(A few people here took her side as well. :cautious: :ROFLMAO:) So I am going with the original plot, and in the original plot, she loves the MC, and the MC cares for her since she has been closer to him than his family.
i have to thank the gods for your GF putting some reason into your head and convincing you to let Alvara stay, if you had sent her away most of us would have a reaction similar to this...
nooooo.jpg

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Zivairs

I've been wondering, some of the transitional scenes seem to go by really fast, and automatically without having to click the mouse button to move on to the next scene. Is this design by choice?

I find it a bit difficult to take in, and appreciate some of the scenes because it goes by so quickly. Have you considered slowing down the transition a bit, or perhaps just using the mouse to click on to the next scene?

I have provided 5 examples in the link below. Scenes 1 to 4 has these quick transitions that I mentioned. In contrast, I think that scene 5 is good, it's not too fast, and it looks like an animated action sequence.

I would put the files directly here, but apparently it's too big for this site. You'll have to download it from zippyshare, it's only 22.09 MB. I promise there's no virus, just video clips. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Zivairs

I've been wondering, some of the transitional scenes seem to go by really fast, and automatically without having to click the mouse button to move on to the next scene. Is this design by choice?

I find it a bit difficult to take in, and appreciate some of the scenes because it goes by so quickly. Have you considered slowing down the transition a bit, or perhaps just using the mouse to click on to the next scene?

I have provided 5 examples in the link below. Scenes 1 to 4 has these quick transitions that I mentioned. In contrast, I think that scene 5 is good, it's not too fast, and it looks like an animated action sequence.

I would put the files directly here, but apparently it's too big for this site. You'll have to download it from zippyshare, it's only 22.09 MB. I promise there's no virus, just video clips. :)

I added them in as a way of showing a sequence going on or a Character/the MC moving on, I made them automatic because I didn’t want people to have to click through just scene transitions. I’ll use that scene Five as an example and start slowing them down.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Zivairs Hey i am curious about one thing "Atabey" said how an Archon holding this much power it's rivaling primordial gods and last update Soteria said Archon don't need a follower for using power so god's can get stronger with followers.. it's possible to some god have enough follower can reach an Archon level power or it's unreachable ?

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes