Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Zivairs Hey i am curious about one thing "Atabey" said how an Archon holding this much power it's rivaling primordial gods and last update Soteria said Archon don't need a follower for using power so god's can get stronger with followers.. it's possible to some god have enough follower can reach an Archon level power or it's unreachable ?
Yes, Zeus, Odin, Ra. All rivaled the power of an Archon until the Humans revolted and stopped worshipping them.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Man I kinda wanna ask when part 2 is coming out. But I saw a valentines post also I'm so struggling to stay afloat :FacePalm:

Reactions: Zivairs

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Zivairs, where does Atabey com from? The name is turkish, but she looks more like a celt or pict...
Atabey is the supreme goddess of the (native peoples at the pre-Columbian era), one of two supreme deities in the Taíno religion. She was worshipped as a goddess of fresh water and fertility; she is the female entity who represents the Earth Spirit and the Spirit of all horizontal water, lakes, streams, the sea, and the marine tides. This deity was one of the most important for the native tribes that inhabited the Caribbean islands of the , mostly in (Borikén), Haiti/Dominican Republic and .

Blackwing65

Apr 15, 2019
Atabey is the supreme goddess of the (native peoples at the pre-Columbian era), one of two supreme deities in the Taíno religion. She was worshipped as a goddess of fresh water and fertility; she is the female entity who represents the Earth Spirit and the Spirit of all horizontal water, lakes, streams, the sea, and the marine tides. This deity was one of the most important for the native tribes that inhabited the Caribbean islands of the , mostly in (Borikén), Haiti/Dominican Republic and .
Thanks a lot mate.

Reactions: Zivairs and Reniere

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Yes, Zeus, Odin, Ra. All rivaled the power of an Archon until the Humans revolted and stopped worshipping them.
Just being curious, about the power of the gods coming from the number of believers - were you inspired by the books of E. William Brown or was it something that simply would make sense? I'm asking because I was kind of reminded of the scene of the protagonist and Bast in one of his books.

Blackwing65

Apr 15, 2019
Just being curious, about the power of the gods coming from the number of believers - were you inspired by the books of E. William Brown or was it something that simply would make sense? I'm asking because I was kind of reminded of the scene of the protagonist and Bast in one of his books.
The concept is not new, i remember something like thet from early Robert E. Howard and John Jakes novels.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Man I kinda wanna ask when part 2 is coming out. But I saw a valentines post also I'm so struggling to stay afloat :FacePalm:
I asked my Patrons if they wanted a Short-Story for Valentine's Day, and the majority are voting yes. So Part two is going to take a bit of extra time.

I am a fan of Robert E. Howard and his Conan novels, so a part of the influences was from him and also from the Ori’s faith-generating power.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
I added them in as a way of showing a sequence going on or a Character/the MC moving on, I made them automatic because I didn’t want people to have to click through just scene transitions. I’ll use that scene Five as an example and start slowing them down.

Good call on choosing to slow things down. Even if it's "just scene transitions," it's still something that you put in effort to plan, create, and place within the story.

Since this is a visual novel, giving enough of a pause for your readers to register, process, appreciate, and enjoy the visuals, and details that you have presented would do wonders for the overall reading experience that you're trying to convey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zivairs and Dalish

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
In the prequel description the dev said he was waiting for Overtime to end? What is "Overtime", is this another game by Dev ooor?? Or is it some TV Show, or was he quite literally waiting for overtime to end lol

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
This has probably been asked already but with the MC unleashing his inner power now and becoming basically the god he was meant to be will that make him immortal now and non ageing?
I was going to have Soteria explain this during her scene, but then realized how would she know? The MC is the first Archon she met, and all the knowledge she knows about Archons comes from Ancient Tomes and hearsay from other Gods. I’ll explain it at some point in the VN, but if you don’t want to wait.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the prequel description the dev said he was waiting for Overtime to end? What is "Overtime", is this another game by Dev ooor?? Or is it some TV Show, or was he quite literally waiting for overtime to end lol
Overtime = Putting in more hours at work, then the average.

I was tried from pulling extra hours at work, so I waited for it to end before I continued the Main Story. I did the Short-Story in the meantime to have something released during that month, and because it was Mabon.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
I was going to have Soteria explain this during her scene, but then realized how would she know? The MC is the first Archon she met, and all the knowledge she knows about Archons comes from Ancient Tomes and hearsay from other Gods. I’ll explain it at some point in the VN, but if you don’t want to wait.

I was tried from pulling extra hours at work, so I waited for it to end before I continued the Main Story. I did the Short-Story in the meantime to have something released during that month, and because it was Mabon.

in the end he is slowing coming a god himself in the end that cool :)

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018

...Sweet:cool:

Reactions: dbah and mistortine

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018

Thank you, but this does open up another question.. What is a Mabon?

• Thinking Face

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Thank you, but this does open up another question.. What is a Mabon?
Did you play the Short-Story? Mabon is the Fall Harvest Festival, a time for Balance when both Night and Day stand in equal duration. Let go of the Past and Embrace what the future holds for you. It’s why...the MC gives the Necklace to Vanessa, he let go of Zoe and is welcoming what the future brings with Vanessa, in a sense. And in Wiccan, it holds other meanings, essentially the whole Horned God and the Triple Goddess, Maiden, Mother, and Crone. I just put a bit of my own twist to it.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes