alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Did you play the Short-Story? Mabon is the Fall Harvest Festival, a time for Balance when both Night and Day stand in equal duration. Let go of the Past and Embrace what the future holds for you. It’s why...the MC gives the Necklace to Vanessa, he let go of Zoe and is welcoming what the future brings with Vanessa, in a sense. And in Wiccan, it holds other meanings, essentially the whole Horned God and the Triple Goddess, Maiden, Mother, and Crone. I just put a bit of my own twist to it.
This is why this dev is my favorite so much detail to story (y)

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Zivairs

Earlier, you mentioned that you originally wanted to send Alvara away. Were you thinking of sending her away permanently, or would she have made a return as a central part of the story later on?

If you were really going to send her away to be forgotten, then all I have to say to you is that you're a damn monster! :mad:(n)What's wrong with you?! :eek:

With that aside, I'm quite curious about how the original outline of your story would proceed without her presence. Currently, she seems to play a significant role in helping to drive the plot. Did you originally plan for someone else to take her place, and would the story be dramatically different in comparison to what it is now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zivairs

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
Was the latest update released on 22nd Dec or 22nd Jan? The release date in OP is 22nd Dec but on his patreon Ch4 part 1 was posted on 22nd Jan. Sorry I'm just curious

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i was sitting back and thinking, there's a lot of Gods in this game and i was wondering if there's a Yahweh/Brahma creator god equivalent here or should i ask who's The First/Elder god.

If there isn't one then is there some all powerful source from which all gods and power emerged. An example would be something like Brahman. I understand that different myths have different creation myths so i was curious what would be this story overall Creation myth from all beings in the Universe.

I noticed a Void was mentioned as well so i was curious how that factored into it seeing as the God(esses) return to it. So would that make The Void the source of all things. I'm genuinely intrigued about this story as much as i am about the sex. I'd say I'm 75/25 Story/Sex... Ok i lied it's about 65/35 but The LORE!!!

Last edited:

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so I just finished the recent chapter, and this is the first time I am checking this game out. I love it, the story is great, I love how it has that luicfer DC comic vibe to it, yet with a total twist (with the MC being a lot nicer and less of a douche than luicfer). though the one thing I must ask is if the choices made have any impact at all? I've saved at each point and replayed each one to see what the outcomes were to see what changes. but it doesnt seem to have much of a change in the short time.

what I did notice is that most of the choices are more like "do you want to see this sex scene with this character or not" which I am totally fine with. making this game more of a linear game with optional scenes. with how the story is written I feel this is a great thing.

but I wanted to ask since there is no walkthrough and there are a ton of choices (I think I had 5 pages full and this isnt including some choices that just seems obviously are just personal preference) if there are actual major branching paths that would alter the story in some way?

I just didnt want to go through every different permutation to figure it out and find out that I wasted my time just to see that I already saw everything. this is my one and only gripe about games without a walkthrough, that if they have so many choices that it takes forever to figure out all the different paths if you dont know where are all the major branches are. but if there are no major branches then this is just perfectly fine. I kind of wish there were tags for these to say what kind of games these are.

for example I'd call this more of a streamline game. follows one simple path with optional detours but will always end up back on the main path.
or Tree path games, where there are multiple branches that split off to start a whole different story line which could also have other many splits as well.
or open world events, where you just have an open map you can discover things and then events happen depending on where you go, but there never isn't really a wrong path, you just need to keep finding these events.

this would help a ton with players to know how much content we should be expecting and if its worth replaying it for other story paths.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
RIP the dream. Gotta wait twice as long now cause of the special. Must. Have. More. Of the main... STORY!

Reactions: anwar

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Zivairs hey i find something you forget if you save Sammy from Rimsin only Elizabeth is taken, after MC defending Ashall manor MC say "And then working on making Sammy and me some Glamours" but Sammy is not here :D it's need only for you can't save Sammy and Sammy is taken tho but you forget to replace it for other path :D

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes