eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
In some stories, Chronos didn’t kill his Father but castrated him. Because he (Ouranos God of the Sky) didn’t let Gaea(Earth) birth her children, they had to continue living in her womb because Ouranos kept pushing up against her, and they(the children) couldn’t live on the surface because they would be suffocated by him.

And I very much like reading these theories, and if they do give me an idea or provide creative inspiration. I’d likely message the individual and talk with them on the idea, as I’ve done before.
Yeah, the castration is also how Aphrodite was born according to Hesiod (his balls fell into the sea creating some kind of foam and that's how she was created). I only knew the story where Cronos was swallowing his children after they were born because he was afraid that one of them would overthrow him like he did with his father, until Zeus (Gaia tricked Cronos into thinking that he swallowed him too, so that he can save his siblings) forced him to throw them up or cut open his stomach open and released them. That's an interesting take too.

Reactions: Zivairs

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Zivairs i might be late or out of place saying this but i think you should stick with your around march 2nd window like you said best to pump all you want out rather then feel that you half assed something and then regret it later but like i said i might be out of place saying that.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just started this VN. Gotta say I was a tad reluctant considering difficulty in pulling off the setting but so far color me impressed. I'm only at the point of being back at club opening with initial "new supplier" so not very far along yet. I appreciate that the dialogue has flow to it and not random and repeating gibberish. Regards.

Oct 7, 2018
Just started this VN. Gotta say I was a tad reluctant considering difficulty in pulling off the setting but so far color me impressed. I'm only at the point of being back at club opening with initial "new supplier" so not very far along yet. I appreciate that the dialogue has flow to it and not random and repeating gibberish. Regards.
I must say one of the best games so far for me. Great story with big potential!

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys i need a little advice here. So I'm currently at the decision where you offer Nessa a way out or comfort her. So i don't realy mind her and want her to stick around but don't want her to be my main girl. Without spoiling anything does comforting her lead to a relationship route or can you still stay fuck buddies? If you choose a way out does that lead her to not being around anymore?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys i need a little advice here. So I'm currently at the decision where you offer Nessa a way out or comfort her. So i don't realy mind her and want her to stick around but don't want her to be my main girl. Without spoiling anything does comforting her lead to a relationship route or can you still stay fuck buddies? If you choose a way out does that lead her to not being around anymore?
As of right now it seems that comforting her means she stays on the relationship path, while offering her a way out makes her just a friend.

Oct 7, 2018
I think we need to wait some more while her story evolves.

Last edited:

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I was skeptical about the setting, before this I had yet to find a game where a fantasy setting appealed to me. This one changed that, I really like it, the sex renders could be better but the writing is actually good despite some spelling and grammar issues. I really like Nessa, probably above the rest of the girls but they all feel rather unique. Sammy feels like such a buddy which is great, story is paced good and I wonder how my MCs sleeping around will affect the story... as far as I know MC never commits to any one person so if there is a choice later on, Nessa is probably the way to go for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and some don't release new content in 2 years and still get big sum from patreon.

Reactions: Dalish

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
You have to also understand that he is working on a labtop. So He is doing everything he can with the best he has, Which is alot even on a labtop that may or may not be the best labtop. so he is juicing that power for all it has.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
You have to also understand that he is working on a labtop. So He is doing everything he can with the best he has, Which is alot even on a labtop that may or may not be the best labtop. so he is juicing that power for all it has.
Oh wow, really? that is horrible. Half expect the laptop to explode anytime while rendering :p

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes