eCode

Jul 11, 2017
This game has one of the best narratives I've ever followed. This should be made in to a movie or at least a book.

Reactions: I.CoCoNutt

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
nope he paused the billing for this month because the surgery for his girlfriend he could not work on the update too often.
i am afraid that will still take a while now untill its finished.
i read it's march 2.week but i think it's after surgery post but if it earlier then surgery health more important then anything

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, imagine magic being used in modern life, how would that ever get popular ....... does Harry Potter not exist in your world?
come on! harry potter ?! that's an insult to the worldbuilding made for RA, the setting in this VN is more similar to the iron druid's chronicles and doesn't have plotholes nor contradictory elements.

Reactions: The Grifter

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
come on! harry potter ?! that's an insult to the worldbuilding made for RA, the setting in this VN is more similar to the iron druid's chronicles and doesn't have plotholes nor contradictory elements.
I was just referring to the magical stuff and the modern era.

That's without going into the likes of Buffy, Angel, Supernatural, Shadowhunter's, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Teen Wolf and a pretty extensive list of other TV shows, movies and books (as well as games) that also have magical stuff going on in a modern setting.

In short, no idea what that guy is talking about but he seems out of touch with reality.

Reactions: L30

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Reluctant Archon story & setting is mainly a Urban Fantasy, magic lore and fantasy world coexisting with modern earth world. Don't know how is that not convincing for you.

Zivairs wishing your girlfriend a healthy and speedy recovery and take care of yourself as well. We need her to keep tabs on you just in case you consider sending one of the girls away again :LOL:, just kidding.

Last edited:

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I was just referring to the magical stuff and the modern era.

That's without going into the likes of Buffy, Angel, Supernatural, Shadowhunter's, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Teen Wolf and a pretty extensive list of other TV shows, movies and books (as well as games) that also have magical stuff going on in a modern setting.

In short, no idea what that guy is talking about but he seems out of touch with reality.
Damn i miss those shows they were the shit

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I see that the update is dragging ... not serious that ... We can not leave a cliffhanger like that too long!
First, Zivairs just weeks ago reported to us that his girlfriend had surgery removing a mass and has been taking care of her during her recovery. Second, he's working on a laptop, so rendering will take a longer process during development. Third, considering the coronavirus pandemic right now he's likely taking extra precautions in his daily life and taking care of his own health as well. You complained on the WVM thread and now you're here doing the same. Of course everybody more of the story, but people work at different paces and things just happen. So, be patient and have a little more consideration. Or find something else to occupy your time.

NoxRaven

Sep 23, 2017
I see that the update is dragging ... not serious that ... We can not leave a cliffhanger like that too long!
Really dude? The man said that his gf is sick. Also to agree with K18 there is a viral pandemic going on in the world if you haven't noticed. If you haven't then I'd suggest crawling out from under the rock where you are living and take a look around and understand the situation before you post crap like this.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
He's also got the art thing this month, so yeah, hes under a mountain of things, im just hoping his shovel gets him out from under it all ;)

Reactions: Reniere
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes