fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Absolutely love this. I always enjoy a good story with a fresh twist of gods magic, myths and legends. Good job and the art is very good also. A good balance between sex and story. Thanks for the share and I really look forward to the next update.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
hmm i havn't played this in a while. I can't remember if i played the christmas special thing. Can tell me what it was about real quick?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Reluctant Archon Chapter.Four.Part.Two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch. 4 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Lol 3 month he was making 10 min long update...

To be fair, and I don't know the details, but it sounds like he's got some IRL stuff going on with his girl in Physiotherapy .etc.
I don't know about you but I'll drop anything to help my family and people I care about.
Obviously we all would love it if the dev could instantly finish the entire story right now but sometimes life isn't so straight-forward.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Lol 3 month he was making 10 min long update...
Oh, how I wish me being lazy was why this update took so long for only ten minutes of content. But no, I was at the bedside of my GF, who was in the hospital. As I've been saying for some time now. I even mentioned it in the post that contends these links, I guess they didn’t post my words along with the Links.

"I am sorry for the wait, but I had more pressing matters to attend to. Anyway, what you guys have been waiting for an update. It’s not as long as I wanted it to be, just the stuff I got done before my girl ended up in the hospital and some more things I did when she was resting.

The Good news is, we are back home, and I can give more time to the VN now. I already started work on Part Three, I’ll post an update after the Mortals get their turn at the VN."

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
Oh, how I wish me being lazy was why this update took so long for only ten minutes of content. But no, I was at the bedside of my GF, who was in the hospital. As I've been saying for some time now. I even mentioned it in the post that contends these links, I guess they didn’t post my words along with the Links.

"I am sorry for the wait, but I had more pressing matters to attend to. Anyway, what you guys have been waiting for an update. It’s not as long as I wanted it to be, just the stuff I got done before my girl ended up in the hospital and some more things I did when she was resting.

The Good news is, we are back home, and I can give more time to the VN now. I already started work on Part Three, I’ll post an update after the Mortals get their turn at the VN."
Still impressive to see that people do not understand that shit happens in life.....

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes