Jul 28, 2017
First off, thank you Zivairs for releasing the game despite everything going on. Big ups to you man.

Now...

Wilson actually had the AUDACITY to beg for forgiveness just because he has a daughter?! Like no bro, you dun goof'd, I hope you enjoy our dinner guest and I hope she enjoys not having a dad around for the rest of her life. He's bitchmade for "just following orders," this got me heated fr.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Maybe they're others creatures with wing of dif. types? Unless he unleash his power/multi-cast spells i doubt most of them can sense or know that he's the Archon of the book/profecy/etc
edit: outside of the gods,elder and others skilled beings and even then they may mistake him for a powerfull sorcerer and nothing more
Hmm i get what you mean but this is not the case here i guess.
Just remember the transport portal magic in MC's home even that 2 sorc. feel that power and in that scene MC don't even accepted what he is and don't got full potential (God Power.)

Reactions: BTungsteno

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
As good as I hoped, short sure, but full of content, keep yourself and your girlfriend safe Zivairs, over here 90% of people are Isolating etc, but we still get the Idiots that dont care about peoples lives having parties and going out all the time.

Anyway, take your time, look after her (Didnt need to tell you that) and just keep doing what your doing.

PS (Semi funny story, Not for them but for those that they kept up night after night for the last couple of years)
Poetic Justice struck one of them, one of the few times they weren't partying and went out, someone robbed them and took their bigscreen TV, they asked my mother since shes neighbours with them, and she hadn't heard a thing, or saw anything due to a huge hedge between their properties, probably partially due to her being used to the crazy noise from their place and learning to block it out, the neighbour part is the only reason I had heard about it.

Yup the PS is a o_O:LOL::(:confused: and an :eek: all in one.

• Haha
Reactions: Zivairs

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
grrrrrr Sweeeet :devilish: :devilish:

Revenge part 1 Complete hehe that was good with Prometheus for Winston :devilish:

can´t wait to see what the Mc has in store for the Father and Atabey :devilish::devilish:

and it is true they seemed all not to much surprised to see an sorcerer with wings,but on the other side maybe it is not so unusual when sorcerers and elves and vampires seeing a sorcerer with wings he could cast a spell on himself for wings or something that could explain it maybe a little.
and the MC is saying that he want´s to make a glam for himself as soon as possible but has not the materials for it now.
Wings are a Mark of an Archon.
Atabey know it but she is a Goddess so it's normal but maybe other sorc. or Elfs don't know about it. But i guess there is no spell for "make wings for yourself" kinda thing :D but maybe a Glam can give someone a wing... only Zivairs know in this story :D

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
awesome update. played from the save of version 03 so version 04 part 1 en 2 were awesome. i also played it from
the beginning again and notice some changes like sammy didnt go with the mc to the count or got taken to the vampires home. so i dont know what i did for those changes lol but it was good to get back into the storyline which is really good.

about that wilson fellow. i have a gut feeling theres gonna be a plottwist . like zoe is still alive or at least the child is alive

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Reluctant Archon [Ch. 4 Part Two] [Kyois] - Original Size: 783MB

Compressed version for Win (213MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
awesome update. played from the save of version 03 so version 04 part 1 en 2 were awesome. i also played it from
the beginning again and notice some changes like sammy didnt go with the mc to the count or got taken to the vampires home. so i dont know what i did for those changes lol but it was good to get back into the storyline which is really good.

about that wilson fellow. i have a gut feeling theres gonna be a plottwist . like zoe is still alive or at least the child is alive
sammy never got to go with the MC to the counts,he will be captured by rimsin as a hostage that is all that could happen and that will only happen when you show your Archon power to Ishida on the roof of his bar when rescuing Kasumi.if you do that you you will not have enough energy left to protect sammy in the encounter with rimsin and then he will take him as hostage.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Kinda disappointed on how you didn't read the almost two-three pages of comment wishing the dev. luck and to focus in his GF (instead of the update) that went through a s*** storm and almost lose the mobility in her legs ,then rehab.
Even with all that the Dev released something for the fans
I really didn't know about the circumstances that the dev was in and it was my fault for being ignorant. For that, I apologize to the dev and take back what I said.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
D*mn, lot of great game news, lately. Sylphia Island is coming back (rendered with Daz), HS Tutor got updated, Polarity is close (ish) to releasing an update, I've discovered a couple more games that look really promising, and now my favorite game just released the second half of a story we've been waiting a couple months for*. I swear, there's a conspiracy to keep me from getting anything done.

*I understand the reasons for the delay and totally support the dev's decisions. Doesn't mean I haven't missed my magical friends/family.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I just replayed the whole story again, and I've noticed some differences; it's the party at Marena's house, I've notice Sammy didn't take damage and get kidnapped by Rimsin. Is it new or I trigger somewhat different route? Pretty sure I played more than once, I never seen the non-kidnapped sammy story.

ReluctantArchon_qk1MN78xm7.jpg

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I just replayed the whole story again, and I've noticed some differences; it's the party at Marena's house, I've notice Sammy didn't take damage and get kidnapped by Rimsin. Is it new or I trigger somewhat different route? Pretty sure I played more than once, I never seen the non-kidnapped sammy story.

View attachment 614123
There's two different routes Use Archon power or be Reluctant. this scene is when you stay reluctant but when you use the archon powers he gets hurt. not my best explanation

Reactions: giggitygigity

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
There's two different routes Use Archon power or be Reluctant. this scene is when you stay reluctant but when you use the archon powers he gets hurt. not my best explanation
That's weird, I pick the same choice as last time. Oh. Could this be relate to the Ishida kill choice? Hmm.

Edit: Oh, yes. The Ishida kill choice does affect Sammy.

Reactions: SecretDesire

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
That's weird, I pick the same choice as last time. Oh. Could this be relate to the Ishida kill choice? Hmm.
I believe it is.one of the choices is to use the archon power and the other isn't one choice leads to your wounds not healing and the other leads to your wounds to heal

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019

yea if you use archon power and open your wounds again you can't help sammy because you wounded.
if you don't use archon power your wounds healed and you can save sammy.
i chose use archon power because of this way Sam learn MC's identity too.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

yes if you choose to kill Ishida as an archon sammy will get captured because MC has not enough energy left to protect Sammy at the party encounter.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. still so much reluctant left in that archon ... decisions .. decisions ...
What about Allucard and his creed - ”I eat my wings to make me tame!” (the ovas)
What about Lucifer and his creed - ”I cut my wings off to stay away from hell!” (the series)
Lots to ponder and game make ...
this update was
Very shy and true to the archon being reluctant to spread his wings and blossom :)

I'll drop anything to help my family and people I care about
Please keep your head .. you will need it in there. Hats .. of course .. you can drop :)

only ten minutes of content
Great turn of events .. still a long road ahead for the archon reckoning.

this was good!
So much so ... those wings are looking as crisp as ever...

this update lasted almost 2 minutes
I dunno .. dev estimated 10 minutes .. tomato .. tamale ... you will get there eventually ...

shy and hot
just the definition every girl would give the MC ...

if you use archon power
Well ... you kind of are trigger happy .. seeing as you kept throwing your charms all around before the wings...

this way Sam learn
He better be safe .. otherwise making trips to tartarus for him might not bode well for our archon...

not enough energy left
With ahose wings .. I would imagine the law of equal exchange would not apply
to a true philosophers stone MC is now :) full metal alchemist refference

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
I really didn't know about the circumstances that the dev was in and it was my fault for being ignorant. For that, I apologize to the dev and take back what I said.
Next time take the time to read a few comments here, before posting something that you regret. Okay granted some Devs are not the best at sending out update info about their games. But when Zivairs had this happening he suspended his Patreon, as he knew that he did not know if he could make a update. We are lucky that we got a update at all.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes