• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The compressed version (Workupload) doesn't seem to start up - downloaded and unpacked, but won't fire up.
Any ideas?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Its "Easter" friday for me now so as the MC would say "Happy fertility festival" Ancient 'Pagan' festival, its where the ishtar / eostar bunny and eggs are from, predates christianity by several thousand years
So now the MC has two reasons to set up his little temple Valentines and 'Easter'.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Dark Horizon the game has several paths, but a walkthrough isnt really needed and would probably ruin it for you, its pretty straight forward, the MC should use their power when they feel the need to, sometimes using too much power at the wrong times will leave you weak, such is the thing with power

Ive said it a hundred times, story is well written, and as always Zivairs is using our worlds history, myths, and legends to create the game, its pretty straight forward for anyone who has looked into history or beliefs.

Im Shinto (or I guess I should say Neo-Shinto) with a Witch as a mother (Herbal Medicine woman, Maori and European types), I even have Masons as ancestors (All great grandparents on both sides) so yeah I research a lot.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Some little fixes I think Alvara went from a muscular women to skinny when she took her clothes off and the vamp turned blue which needs fixing also the sex scene was a bit short and not much passion to it but still I got what I been waiting for

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Best story ,nice models , nice fantasy work or would I say best I have experienced ,decent amount of content ,great game , i really look forward for the next update soon unlike it gets an update in quators

Reactions: Zivairs

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Elf's involved the game that Zestari is kinda seems like Zoe and she is totally hot. I hope they try to give her to MC like wolfs leave Serena with MC. :D
And i am realy curious about one thing ... Is there a Saint who forgive Winston ? .. because i killed him with such joy and happy about it ... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: imaginatus

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Elf's involved the game that Zestari is kinda seems like Zoe and she is totally hot. I hope they try to give her to MC like wolfs leave Serena with MC. :D
And i am realy curious about one thing ... Is there a Saint who forgive Winston ? .. because i killed him with such joy and happy about it ... :ROFLMAO:
I tried the forgiving route, it's not so much better, MC just left Winston to die after he break his noggin. Prometheus Winston is so much better in terms of drama.

Zivairs Hey i got a little problem at one point
View attachment 615198
this conversation kinda messed my mind but i am not native so maybe my bad but it's confusing asf.
I legit thought Nolan was gay. There's a scene in the police station, he said MC should meet his husband.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes