alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I don't know if any of those are his husband but I think he did appear briefly in one scene early on.

Found what I was looking for anyway.

Zivairs

Does all this mean the guy can kick my ass now cos I did kinda punch him the face and try to steal his women in a dream ..... before they all kinda turned that back on me .... not that i'm complaining.

Anyways .... just making sure he isn't going to like, explode me or anything.

I'll be a good healy goddess .... no more face punches to the scary Archon man.

Still wanna steal his women though .... at least 2 .... the big sexy muscly Amazonian and the big sexy muscly Orc woman.
I like my women thicc too

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I take it chapter 1 is different than Chapter 2 so one cannot simply download chapter 2 and expect chapter 1 all episodes included?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
It could also be time that the father got his butt wooped, but hey the time we wait only makes us want to hurt him more.

Reactions: BTungsteno

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
It could also be time that the father got his butt wooped, but hey the time we wait only makes us want to hurt him more.
Considering the info during part 2 and guessing during part 1 ,i doubt the Father will be careless enough to leave his secret office just to show up in front of the family(maybe a few gods,elders) and demand the MC to obey him

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Hmm, Plays scene in head: Father tries to get MC to Obey...

Father gets Atabey to stand by his side and tries to force MC to Obey, MC turns to the several gods that dont want to upset him, a few standing squarely on the MCs side, then forces Atabey to drop to her knees begging him for mercy, while the father is flayed alive.

End of scene in my head :devilish:

Then again thats too quick so Im sure there will be more to what ends out happening once Zivairs gets the story to that point, My guess is he will keep running for a while, then we will ruin his day once we catch up to him.

In some ways I hope he runs for a while, so that the meeting between them both has time to fester into a suitable conflagration.
The father has to build up some sort of powerbase afterall, killing him while hes weak just wont feel right, and only one goddess was on his side, so hes incredibly weak right now.

Reactions: Lazer of Lok

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hmm, Plays scene in head: Father tries to get MC to Obey...

Father gets Atabey to stand by his side and tries to force MC to Obey, MC turns to the several gods that dont want to upset him, a few standing squarely on the MCs side, then forces Atabey to drop to her knees begging him for mercy, while the father is flayed alive.

End of scene in my head :devilish:

Then again thats too quick so Im sure there will be more to what ends out happening once Zivairs gets the story to that point, My guess is he will keep running for a while, then we will ruin his day once we catch up to him.

In some ways I hope he runs for a while, so that the meeting between them both has time to fester into a suitable conflagration.
The father has to build up some sort of powerbase afterall, killing him while hes weak just wont feel right, and only one goddess was on his side, so hes incredibly weak right now.
heh MC should make him a weak filthy human and force him to live under this humans for a while for the first part of revenge and then something similar to the Prometheus thing with winston in the end :devilish: :devilish:
or better force him to sit beside winston *lol* :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
There is a thin line between courage and stupidity.
Demanding an angry and furious Archon to your presence... especially Archon know who you work for/with.
That my friend is Stupidity.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae
Mar 28, 2018
Speculation: perhaps the Oberon has a more modern interpretation the original Oberon's title; and maybe his 'fathers' close alignment to Oberon implies that the real father is at present unknown ... could explain all the agro against the MC and their desire to maintain control of the family ... lol. Good story, lets just wait and see.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I really enjoyed this, a rare breed of game that at no point I felt the urge to start skipping through text.

I've only played the first part, I'll check out the prequel and Christmas bits shortly but will probably save the second part until that's finished as it feels a waste to play high quality games like this in a piecemeal fashion.

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
I really enjoyed this, a rare breed of game that at no point I felt the urge to start skipping through text.

I've only played the first part, I'll check out the prequel and Christmas bits shortly but will probably save the second part until that's finished as it feels a waste to play high quality games like this in a piecemeal fashion.
uhhh... you could have just played Part 2 from the start... Not sure why Part 1 is still there on the OP

Reactions: Zivairs

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
uhhh... you could have just played Part 2 from the start... Not sure why Part 1 is still there on the OP
Waaait ... I've played a few games on here that were episodic, and that's generally indicated by the fact that a previous part/chapter/month/etc is in the OP ... is that not true for this one (and are you actually sure as in thread about a different game someone was saying something similar but it turned out they were wrong)... it's the sort of info you'd kind of like to have clarified someone in the OP (like the installation bit) but it generally isn't.

Reactions: Krynh

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
Waaait ... I've played a few games on here that were episodic, and that's generally indicated by the fact that a previous part/chapter/month/etc is in the OP ... is that not true for this one (and are you actually sure as in thread about a different game someone was saying something similar but it turned out they were wrong)... it's the sort of info you'd kind of like to have clarified someone in the OP (like the installation bit) but it generally isn't.
Well this game is not like that... only the short stories are separate, also if you look at the download size there is only about 40mb increase in size. Part 2 of Chapter 4 is just a small update that Zivairs managed to make due to Personal Issues. So there is no reason whatsoever to download part 1. I am not sure if that applies for the Android version as that one is not official.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Well this game is not like that... only the short stories are separate, also if you look at the download size there is only about 40mb increase in size. Part 2 of Chapter 4 is just a small update that Zivairs managed to make due to Personal Issues. So there is no reason whatsoever to download part 1. I am not sure if that applies for the Android version as that one is not official.
Ah yeah I see looking at it more carefully ... I'd kinda thought it was more the case that part 1 was done, and there was 4 chapters of part 2 made ... kinda sad to know that I've seen most of the story rather than just half(ish) of it.

Reactions: Max222

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
Ah yeah I see looking at it more carefully ... I'd kinda thought it was more the case that part 1 was done, and there was 4 chapters of part 2 made ... kinda sad to know that I've seen most of the story rather than just half(ish) of it.
just load you latest Auto save and you can continue from there

Reactions: Zivairs
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes