cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
many aren't into this game's theme and many also prefer humans not what this has.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if there were pics of that naked orc girl doubt there would be more players.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
well if there were pics of that naked orc girl doubt there would be more players.
The "orc girl" has a human form (a hot one if you ask me) and you can basically avoid doing anything with her in either one of them. You can play on "manwhore mode" and bang every girl in every chance you get without any of them being an orc, goblin, leprechaun or whatever.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The "orc girl" has a human form (a hot one if you ask me) and you can basically avoid doing anything with her in either one of them. You can play on "manwhore mode" and bang every girl in every chance you get without any of them being an orc, goblin, leprechaun or whatever.
yep but if op had post of her topless in non-human form don't think it'd attract more players.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
yep but if op had post of her topless in non-human form don't think it'd attract more players.
Why would you put a pic of optional content there? You seem to think that the focus of the game is banging weird-looking mythological creatures, which is half true. There are mythological creatures in the game but except for Marena (the orc girl), who like I said before has a human form and if that's not enough for you, you can ignore her completely, all of the romanceable characters look like plain humans.

Reactions: Zivairs

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
there is no game over choices so try and find if you wanna have an affair with one of the girls chose it it's don't change story critically :D

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This is a great novel so far, though I was SO wishing for some combat action, I do love the mythos.
Two questions, the instrumental of "I put a spell on you" where can find that and second, in future updates, is it possible to quit using the phrase "Bye-bye" with every exit?
I can understand it from one specific character, or once in a blue moon, but I saw it far too often, which is why I brought it up.
Just an observation, keep up the great work!

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
This is a great novel so far, though I was SO wishing for some combat action, I do love the mythos.
Two questions, the instrumental of "I put a spell on you" where can find that and second, in future updates, is it possible to quit using the phrase "Bye-bye" with every exit?
I can understand it from one specific character, or once in a blue moon, but I saw it far too often, which is why I brought it up.
Just an observation, keep up the great work!
yeah Zivairs likes to use that phrase.. Bye-bye... What do you like it to say? I'll push for some changes...

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Things like "Ok, bye", "See you later", "Talk to you soon", "bye", but mix it up so that it is not the same thing repeated over and over again. Sometimes a "bye" type closing isn't really needed as even real life talks don't always end with 1. So making it seem a more natural conversation ending is better than what may seem like a forced ending to a convo.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes